Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He was apparently just the driver and still took it to trial. I swear these street dudes don’t think about the consequences. Not in the sense of doing illegal activities but what if I get caught. Do I have lawyer/bail money? Should I take a plea or am I cooked? Etc..

If you gotta home invade, chances are you ain’t got much money.

N_ be committing crimes then get issued a public defender

Another day I wake up a real ***** with a clear conscious knowing I don’t owe another man a penny ☺️

You done took food out your kids mouths to trick on SKUTS. I bet the cockpit of your truck smell rancid AF.

You a Listcrawler Legend or like my Unc said…..”I spent a million dollars on backpage”

:lol:

You done took food out your kids mouths to trick on SKUTS. I bet the cockpit of your truck smell rancid AF.

You a Listcrawler Legend or like my Unc said…..”I spent a million dollars on backpage”

:lol:
I know u don’t understand money but some of us can feed our seeds, give em everything they want/need and still trick on the ****. U too busy responding on the internet when u can be chasing some money and u ****** up…. I’ll never get it.

6C81D9DD-47FE-466C-94F8-BF1A5A9B5A4F.jpeg
Even the females know how to be real ******… that’s crazy. “Y’all killing me lol”

Back
Top Bottom