Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ask him about the last time a ***** ain’t pay him in a timely manner and about this pic
3908923A-E8D7-4391-BC85-194AD03244FC.jpeg

RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM :nerd::nerd:

They better have life insurance playing like that

Your scary self sat back sulking for 3 years… then had the courage tell tell @geno90221 you wanted your fetti….

On some ….. “Pops told me to ask for my bike back…..”

A2CEF6C4-4EA3-4C31-90AD-60899F1CB352.gif

How long he owed you? The same grace period he had… I need that same allotment of time. Bruh owed you for how many months, then?

At least I’m taking my charge. I ain’t ducking or hiding. Taking it in stride like a elk

This is ******* embarrassing.

You’re not taking **** in stride you’re just acting like a broke goof. Using other people to justify your ********.

Y’all want me to run him down over a bill :lol:

I lost no money he can be a lifetime clown here if he wants that’s fine.

It’s amazing to check this thread periodically and y’all are still talking about this over the span of days and weeks. Like it’s not just $100 :lol

Dude sitting back looking at his computer screen chuckling at all this **** then going back to using your funds to buy zesty animal print apparels

Go ahead and let RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM handle that for you my ***** you gon be on here crying bout it till 2025 :lol:

It’s amazing to check this thread periodically and y’all are still talking about this over the span of days and weeks. Like it’s not just $100 :lol:

Dude sitting back looking at his computer screen chuckling at all this **** then going back to using your funds to buy zesty animal print apparels

Go ahead and let RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM handle that for you my ***** you gon be on here crying bout it till 2025 :lol:

Crying? :lol:

Aight bruh, so this boston richey dude gotta album i needa check for? Lol

N what this foo gotta do with boston!?

I Will Be Planet Earth's First Undecillionaire, Amassing a Fortune of Over $10^36/$1000^12 and Beyond. But before that, I Will Be Planet Earth's First Nonillionaire, Amassing a Fortune of Over $10^30/$1000^10. In the Future, I Will Be Planet Earth's First Vigintillionaire, Amassing a Fortune of Over $10^63/1000^21. After that, I Will Be Planet Earth's First Centillionaire, Amassing a Fortune of Over $10^303/$1000^101. Then after That, I Will Become Planet Earth's First Googolplexaire, Amassing a Fortune of Over $10^(10^100) then I Will go Beyond That. Thank You Almighty Holy Lord Good God King Savior Jesus Christ.

Back
Top Bottom