Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****** doin bad :smh:

FB4E71D5-0EC3-4C6E-BBB3-CF33606B374E.png

Apparently was just the driver too.

Haven’t checked out the recent album but y’all were really listening to them Breezy CDs with 30-40 songs?? That’s a turnoff in itself.

Seems like it's backfired. People did the first time, but now that many songs, you have to work to find time for and probably isn't at the top of their list.

It's probably why his sales dipped so significantly. It's like having the time to watch a movie, versus needing to binge a whole series. It's supposed to be entertainment versus a chore.

Last edited:
Haven’t checked out the recent album but y’all were really listening to them Breezy CDs with 30-40 songs?? That’s a turnoff in itself.

Chris just started doing those type of albums within the past 2-3 years. Dude has had tons of material from 2005-2019. That’s over a decade and a half of material.

I said he’s carried it because he seems like the only dude who really puts on and tries to keep it alive.

****** doin bad :smh:

He was apparently just the driver and still took it to trial. I swear these street dudes don’t think about the consequences. Not in the sense of doing illegal activities but what if I get caught. Do I have lawyer/bail money? Should I take a plea or am I cooked? Etc..

Back
Top Bottom