Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This must be the stir up for Jay..

C5AE5CC0-9BB7-4964-BFBE-732C7C73F7C1.jpeg

It's Wack versus everybody on Clubhouse. I get suggested new videos every day with him arguing with someone.

Also wavycrocket wavycrocket what do you think of We Own This City?

Funny you ask. My homeboy mother was just texting me about it this morning :lol:. She lives across the street from the shopping center in episode 1. And she loves the lady from lovecraft country, and said episode 2 is fire. I only seen the first one, but it’s straight so far. Cool to see some familiar places, wire alumn and the pilot taking place around the way. Think the acting for the cops is good too. Especially the dude from Punisher and and the dude who plays Hersl

Interestingly enough, (and rap related) Young Moose is suing the BPD over Hersl :lol:. Man intentionally derailed his career, cuz he was a hater while also being corrupt.

Funny you ask. My homeboy mother was just texting me about it this morning :lol:. She lives across the street from the shopping center in episode 1. And she loves the lady from lovecraft country, and said episode 2 is fire. I only seen the first one, but it’s straight so far. Cool to see some familiar places, wire alumn and the pilot taking place around the way. Think the acting for the cops is good too. Especially the dude from Punisher and and the dude who plays Hersl

Interestingly enough, (and rap related) Young Moose is suing the BPD over Hersl :lol:. Man intentionally derailed his career, cuz he was a hater while also being corrupt.

Remind me to watch this tonight after I get settled.

I'ma try to have S'Mya watch it with me but I doubt she gon be goin 😂

Back
Top Bottom