Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This a whole bunch of nonsense. Stop saying lol when we all know you not laughing.

Everybody in here knows what a snitch is but you.

Just don't speak on it.
I am laughing cause a dork like you that never done a bid and don't know the lifestyle of others is talking with so much certainty.

If you see a joke you laugh and when you read that joke trying to deflect on the basic definition of a snitch ... you laugh harder.

Go review a movie homie ....

I am laughing cause a dork like you that never done a bid and don't know the lifestyle of others is talking with so much certainty.

If you see a joke you laugh and when you read that joke trying to deflect on the basic definition of a snitch ... you laugh harder.

Go review a movie homie ....
This from someone citing Power to support his stance on what a snitch is. Couldn't even bring up The Wire to at least show you got good taste in some real ****.

No real life experience cuz you're worse than a dork. You're a poser. Stop trying to be down with this bull ****.

NOBODY believes you.

This from someone citing Power to support his stance on what a snitch is.

No real life experience cuz you're worse than a dork. You're a poser. Stop trying to be down with this bull ****.

NOBODY believes you.
Call me what you want ... I bet you the 1st dude to pick up the phone.

Hello Mehod, this guy Keko just called me a dork.

The type of dude that would get call out, and to deflect you'd clown for taking this serious .... 🤡

Step out your gated community kid.

Go ahead and have the last words ... i already know your female tendecies .... have to have it.

Earlier he said “he didn’t like THUGS and wanted to live free”...,

But he calls someone a “dork”. Dude is mental :lol: :lol: :lol: Straight hypocrisy

They use to have Creative Recs vs Vans or Creative Recs vs Pastries parties, creative Recs vs Nike’s, etc etc here in Florida. 2007-2010 was some nasty times here

They use to put flyers up on Facebook and myspace :sick:

Nasty nastyyyyyy times

what you pull up in? Couldn’t tell nobody **** that had Rec’s on :lol:

I was under the impression that 'snitching' is telling on people related to your own shady activities?
Referring to calling the cops to resolve a domestic dispute as snitching just seems absurd

This. Especially in 2021. Women are online bragging about lying on dudes and getting them jammed up. You'd be a fool to do otherwise. Plus he's a Black man with his own reputation. They would bury him.

Don't even bother . Dude has to be trolling at this point. :lol:

Any chick that hit you with the "I wish you would..." should be done with her right there.

Way they shot this I thought Crippin JB Smoove was talking to his evil twin

Charleston white still campaigning to get elected :lol:

That's Melvin Farmer. Not. To. Be. Played. With.

Speaking of informants, I don't know why people still talking to the Charleston dude. The way he move is real sketchy. Like the loud _ that always get locked up and let out for some strange reason. A lot of times snitches are allowed to run free as long as they do their job. Bait other _'s.

That's Melvin Farmer. Not. To. Be. Played. With.

Speaking of informants, I don't know why people still talking to the Charleston dude. The way he move is real sketchy. Like the loud _ that always get locked up and let out for some strange reason. A lot of times snitches are allowed to run free as long as they do their job. Bait other _'s.

Swear I been thinking the same thing.
Bro real funny style to me. You gotta watch ****** like him cause he'll bait you to crash out.

Nothing wrong with saying what you want and standing on it like a rock as long as people are able to accept whatever comes with it.
The way White was rapping, he tryna make it seem as though he really living like that. But it looks like dude is into making enemies, cuh is wild. One day someone is gonna make him have to prove how Gangsta he really is. Talking only goes so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom