Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That was a HORRIBLE comparison. :lol:
Baby a cornball, not a federal informant.
Snitch is a snitch ....

But we all see **** the way we want to prove a point.

Dude trying to humiliate his BM that recently gave birth to his child is more of a scumbag move but totally acceptable.

LoL

Coming in this thread in the morning to draw a parallel between DaBaby and Daniel Hernandez with an EPIC reach...in an attempt to shoot Hernandez some bail is a nasty nasty offense :lol:
I mean lets take it further ....

People idolized Ghost even after he set his mans up to take the fall. I guess that's allowable though. 🤣

Snitch is a snitch ....

But we all see **** the way we want to prove a point.

Dude trying to humiliate his BM that recently gave birth to his child is more of a scumbag move but totally acceptable.

LoL

I mean it's clear you're a 69 fan so I'll let you rock.
But the **** that you're saying makes absolutely zero sense. :lol:
All you had to do was go back a page and you can see we all agree dude is a dirtbag.

Goofy ***.... respect a man that beat and snitch on his childs daughter but hate on a dude that got over a dude that was ****ing his BM, stealing and was disloyal.

I hope my kids dont come out with this ******ed train of thought.

Wanted to know of ya kept the same energy.

Probably love scumbag Future and call Russell Wilson a ***** because he idolize his black queen.

SMH!

Mr. Hernandez raped a young teen and put 30k on someone’s head. DUMMY if you join a gang, you all in. You with all the **** that comes with it. Blood in blood out. Ain’t no peace treaties. He was a (albeit fake) GANG MEMBER.

I hope you don’t have kids. You’re a tekashi fan so therefore, you like boys. You gone let your sons wear rainbow hair? What type of father gone tell his kids that he’s a fan of 69???? The 2020s have produced a PUZZLING type of so called man. Supporting colorful hair, purses and snitching.

But hey, let me join a gang

“Hey, Keko, Jr. back in my day, 69 was the ONE. He wears rainbow hair my child. He was the hardest thug to ever come out the 5 Burroughs. 50? Nah. Alpo? Nah. Gotti? Nah, this guy with rainbow hair was the best ever.”

I mean lets take it further ....

People idolized Ghost even after he set his mans up to take the fall. I guess that's allowable though. 🤣

Explain another man wearing rainbow hair. And why you adore him so much. Again, you don’t need to reproduce bruh. No straight man should’ve ever endorsed that clown, but then I realize this generation of men was raised by women

I mean it's clear you're a 69 fan so I'll let you rock.
But the **** that you're saying makes absolutely zero sense. :lol:
All you had to do was go back a page and you can see we all agree dude is a dirtbag.
So why I have to be a 69 fan? LOL ....

Exactly the **** Im talking about.

Mr. Hernandez raped a young teen and put 30k on someone’s head. DUMMY if you join a gang, you all in. You with all the **** that comes with it. Blood in blood out. Ain’t no peace treaties. He was a (albeit fake) GANG MEMBER.

I hope you don’t have kids. You’re a tekashi fan so therefore, you like boys. You gone let your sons wear rainbow hair? What type of father gone tell his kids that he’s a fan of 69???? The 2020s have produced a PUZZLING type of so called man. Supporting colorful hair, purses and snitching.

But hey, let me join a gang

“Hey, Keko, Jr. back in my day, 69 was the ONE. He wears rainbow hair my child. He was the hardest thug to ever come out the 5 Burroughs. 50? Nah. Alpo? Nah. Gotti? Nah, this guy with rainbow hair was the best ever.”
The fact that you think Rainbow hair is something to be ashame off tells me exactly the type of dude you are.

My son wants to take it up the ***, so beat it, worst **** he could be doing ....

I'm all for my kids to be happy not miserable because they can't fit a society mold. FOH.

I guess you find it totally acceptable for Booosie to have his son rape because he dont want him gay.

Im very impartial when to comes to 69, but I enjoy Lil Nas X .. let you try to shame me. Pathetic ....

Explain another man wearing rainbow hair. And why you adore him so much. Again, you don’t need to reproduce bruh. No straight man should’ve ever endorsed that clown, but then I realize this generation of men was raised by women
Again, your strainess is probably self doubt ... but ok.

Society needa less of this machista talk ... **** is real pathetic.

Plus you need to get your *** outside ... your mans Joe Budden like the D. God knows who else you idolize like the D but their persona makes you think they are true man.

**** being a thug, i want to be alive ...

Again, your strainess is probably self doubt ... but ok.

Society needa less of this machista talk ... **** is real pathetic.

Plus you need to get your *** outside ... your mans Joe Budden like the D. God knows who else you idolize like the D but their persona makes you think they are true man.

**** being a thug, i want to be alive ...
99BF2F9D-CBF5-4CE0-AC63-F095E931473A.gif

Back
Top Bottom