Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Da baby can rap but icewear veezo and sada baby cant? Lol aight man

Dude actually has decent rap skills

The dudes you named

giphy.gif

I don't even think this is true. His style is a bit unorthodox.

No autotune, music is coherent, he’s a decent enough lyricist. Better than a lot of these mainstream dudes. I don’t fw his content or style. He’s corny overall to me.

But I’m not gone say he can’t rap. Even the basics. I’m suppose to say the man can’t rap just because I don’t like him or his music? That would be hating

Sada a better basketball player than rapper, him and Veeze horrible:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trash. That’s why most their songs have features

Ofcourse you think that :lol:
Yeah, not a fan of Vezzo or Sada Baby either.
No autotune, music is coherent, he’s a decent enough lyricist. Better than a lot of these mainstream dudes. I don’t fw his content or style. He’s corny overall to me.

But I’m not gone say he can’t rap. Even the basics. I’m suppose to say the man can’t rap just because I don’t like him or his music? That would be hating
I'll give another listen, but definitely disagree here. Only listened to Baby on Baby though.

One is a rat who is living a completely fabricated lie? :lol:
DaBaby not a rat?

Dude is snitching a woman that birth his child and after living and claiming her is calling her a sidechick.

FoH.

Ya dudes be on some stupid goofy **** .....

But you in love with a man who wears RAINBOW hair and was clearly a fraud. And he mexican. He ain’t black.

:lol: :lol: who really goofy?? YOU
Goofy ***.... respect a man that beat and snitch on his childs daughter but hate on a dude that got over a dude that was ******* his BM, stealing and was disloyal.

I hope my kids dont come out with this ******ed train of thought.

Wanted to know of ya kept the same energy.

Probably love scumbag Future and call Russell Wilson a ***** because he idolize his black queen.

SMH!

DaBaby not a rat?

Dude is snitching a woman that birth his child and after living and claiming her is calling her a sidechick.

FoH.

Calling the police during a domestic situation is the same as testifying before a federal grand jury in a RICO case?

Have we really reached this phase of the "No Snitching" era?

DaBaby not a rat?

FoH.

Snitch how?

As a man in any domestic situation with a woman it is to your best interest to be completely transparent with everyone and don't leave anything up to interpretation or speculation.

Honestly Danileigh is closer to Tekashi than DaBaby is.

Hispanic, fetishizes black culture. You don't remember her whole "Yellowbone" song? :rofl:

Social media don't like her they just hate Dababy and men more.

Calling the police during a domestic situation is the same as testifying before a federal grand jury in a RICO case?

Have we really reached this phase of the "No Snitching" era?
I mean .. snitching is snitching ... i guess there are levels to this ****.

Why you call cops on his BM? She getting arrested and charges press, so I mean ... is the same ****.

Goofy ***.... respect a man that beat and snitch on his childs daughter but hate on a dude that got over a dude that was ****ing his BM, stealing and was disloyal.

I hope my kids dont come out with this ******ed train of thought.

Wanted to know of ya kept the same energy.

Probably love scumbag Future and call Russell Wilson a ***** because he idolize his black queen.

SMH!

Since when did he beat her?

Back
Top Bottom