Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lol white people love eminem its so funny. Was talking to someone about older songs and how much i love finding out what the samples are. Dude says listen to this song, see if you peep the sample

Soon as it plays i go oh ****, streets is watching. Hes like huh? What? No. Its Eminem 😂

Im like wtf idk man all i heard was streets is watching

If i shoot u im brainless, if you shoot me you famous

Lol white people love eminem its so funny. Was talking to someone about older songs and how much i love finding out what the samples are. Dude says listen to this song, see if you peep the sample

Soon as it plays i go oh ****, streets is watching. Hes like huh? What? No. Its Eminem 😂

Im like wtf idk man all i heard was streets is watching

If i shoot u im brainless, if you shoot me you famous

And drake jacked the album cover

Not gonna disrespect the man, but never understood what makes J. Prince a "feared" man.

Also feel he lost some of his aura just due to being more available to the public.

The internet tends to act like "who is he, I'm not scared!!" but in reality former street dudes with long money and influence are respected and feared to a degree.
Feel like I watched a video that said he wasn't really in the streets like that.

Forgive me for my ignorance on this.

From what I know, J Prince really got the muscle that he flexes. Allegedly put a lot of people in good positions, and put money in a lot of people’s pockets through legitimate of illegitimate means, so they’ve stood by him and have that respect for his og status.

He’s one of those old school dudes who doesn’t need to be on social media, because he’s too far removed from this era. If you think back to his less than glamorous moments online, dude wasn’t really wrong with his message, just speaking to an audience that couldn’t care less about what he had to say. Think back to that incident where one of his artists got beat up and robbed in NYC.

J Prince: I’m reaching out to the NY og’s to get this sorted out. This is about respect.
NY young’n: Suck my ****.

You look foolish arguing with people like that. Might as well just move behind the scenes like you’ve been doing for decades.

Feel like I watched a video that said he wasn't really in the streets like that.

Forgive me for my ignorance on this.

You right, guess he got these cars and hung around major people from moving nothing.

DR8Ff4dUMAApoJJ

DR_XrteVQAMaavk.jpg

DfHiMsxWsAAxDvp

DfHSkd2X0AA5e9e.jpg

Another thing the internet likes to do is rewrite history, some **** is what it is. Can't change facts.

Once you get to a certain point you don't need to be in the streets to have credibility. You got enough connections and have got enough favors you can get things handled just so other ppl don't want those problems.

People just know you connected and if you come at him crazy somebody else gonna come for you.

With Dthang presumably sitting down for a bit as well as Kay Flock it's Lee Drilly's time to step up as the one of the bigger Bronx drill artist

With Dthang presumably sitting down for a bit as well as Kay Flock it's Lee Drilly's time to step up as the one of the bigger Bronx drill artist
These drill rappers gotta treat it like Chicago artists should at this point. Blow up then move on out.

You right, guess he got these cars and hung around major people from moving nothing.

DR8Ff4dUMAApoJJ

DR_XrteVQAMaavk.jpg

DfHiMsxWsAAxDvp

DfHSkd2X0AA5e9e.jpg

Another thing the internet likes to do is rewrite history, some **** is what it is. Can't change facts.

They’ll revere Puff, Master P, Suge Knight, etc..... but talk down upon J. Prince. What’s amazing is they don’t realize that they’ll be old at some point, and the next generation will do them
The same. If this generation doesn’t have respect, imagine how the following generation won’t respect them either :lol: :lol:

They caught gun cases on the same day :smh: :smh: . It's really a catch 22 for these lil ****** man. On one hand they are bubbling, getting deals & building a foundation but there still part of whatever gang they claim & because of that i can't really blame them for keeping a hammer wit em.

Back
Top Bottom