Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

JD gonna get his Issue & he gonna have to wash away his pain with bottles of Ciroc

source.gif

D2738DF2-0E21-4C02-B508-792857893F6B.jpeg

I know everyone is enjoying the circus……that boy was typing through his tears

This was his response after a diss :rofl: and he had the nerve to say this AFTER he had already mentioned that he’s never experienced discrimination being that he’s from Canada. Pusha held up that mirror and totally exposed him. Had this man explaining blackface usage
58444F5B-0554-4EBD-A672-E61B9CE89A83.gif

JD the definition of lil man Complex, I remember when he was talking crazy about Dr Dre back in the day. I appreciate the confidence but barking up the wrong trees :lol:

Craziest part about the Pusha T thing is if it was any other rapper in Pusha's lane that ***** would have been blackballed to the end of earth, **** Adidas themself would have probably dropped him.......... but when Pharrell is legit your childhood friend & your the president of Kanye's label ain't **** anyone in the industry can do to you :lol:

In retrospect outside of Kendrick that ***** couldn't have picked a worse opponent

Puff came at JD first. JD wants to perform on the biggest stage, for the world to see. He knows what he's doing. He was on tour with MJ in '92. A random chat with Joe and Snoop wasn't gonna cut it, especially after all the other events. They both deserve better than that.

It did for Vado linking with Cam was great for him / worth it

Slime Flu was good :pimp: him wanting more or stuff to go faster was the mistake

Going with DJ Khaled and we the best was a really odd move
Really benefited Cam more than Vado if we being honest…Yo used all of his heat on Cam’s mini resurgence at the time :lol: :smh:

Verzuz isn't genre specific though so he can definitely come hard the way he is.

Speaking of, I'm surprised Swizz and Timb haven't done any pop or rock Verzuz yet.

He can play
Money Ain’t Thang
Welcome to Atlanta
Tipsy
All those songs bang thru the speakers

JD old artist would actually come out for him
Puff not so much
Usher should come out and do the Ashanti, do I need a girl then hit em wit confessions

Money ain’t a thang one of them ones. I remember when it came out my older cousin John use to sit us in a circle and tell us how crazy spots would be when it would ring off. I was like 9 picturing the club like a concert and everybody going crazy when the beat drop :lol:

I'm late but that Spot Em story reminded me of this:

I'm probably hella late but I caught this a couple weeks ago and was damn near on the edge of my seat for 2 hours.

Like finessence finessence said the youngins are crazy.

Oh and y'all can have Florida man.

*Insert bugs bunny gif*

Last edited:
Duval different. Remember visiting back in my FAMU days with homies from there. Soon as we touch down at some bday/block party they got somebody in a body bag right up the street. Then we bounced to the homie cousin condo by the beach and it’s a completely different vibe. **** crazy.

Back
Top Bottom