Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cam drop that same junkie spin with Juelz 14 years ago :lol:

Vado should of stayed the course with Cam just be cool with what's working vs chasing ***

Vado even basically admitted that in the video :smh::lol: CAM wild

You know Cam ego and willingness to start some ****, yo probly heard his name and quickly jumped out the window without full context :lol: :smh:

Cam exactly like me :lol: :lol:lol I’m sorry but I don’t mind people talking down on me. But mention the good stuff too. Or I’m taking it all the way there :lol:

It did for Vado linking with Cam was great for him / worth it

Slime Flu was good :pimp: him wanting more or stuff to go faster was the mistake

Going with DJ Khaled and we the best was a really odd move

no it didn’t. What album did he release? Not mixtape or joint project, album.

Vado should’ve did that XXL cover. Bruh just kind of was stuck between eras. He still dropping good songs.

Had me buying everything off Rugby.com in 2009-2011!!! Polo should’ve never discontinued it... :pimp: :ha :pimp:

Man I was obsessed with that Boss of All Bosses series. Everything they did, I bought or downloaded. Vado was killing them ****s and lit a fire under Cam.

Slime Flu was wack as ****. I paid like $18 for that **** cause no stores had it. I was tight the ****in album didn’t have Talk to Em with Cam on it cause Cam verse was hard.

I thought Khaled was a good move exposure wise but didn’t think he fit that sound but damn, Khaled didn’t put him on **** and he way nicer than all that trash.

Last edited:
Anyone know what year he originally put this out? He's harmonizing his ad libs, but he's MCing . It's like real boogie w/ a not yet house/freestyle feel:

Back
Top Bottom