Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Really benefited Cam more than Vado if we being honest…Yo used all of his heat on Cam’s mini resurgence at the time :lol: :smh:

that was beneficial to both tho, I'm known who Vado was since he was about 16-17 rapping with Millz on mad ciphers, Cams "comeback" def bought a bunch of eyes to him, he ****** up signing to Khaled in hindsight

& truth be told Vado probably putting out his best songs nowadays, Him & East really should do a tape together.

Money ain’t a thang one of them ones. I remember when it came out my older cousin John use to sit us in a circle and tell us how crazy spots would be when it would ring off. I was like 9 picturing the club like a concert and everybody going crazy when the beat drop :lol:

Vividly remember that video, and song being something to look up to as a skid :lol:.

JD’s incredible. One of the greatest songs to me. Doing the dry hill bounce right now

And don’t let JD bring….THIS out

JD had some of the biggest hits from 92-07. Ponder on that for a second. Dre, Suge & Puff was coming to HIS parties.

Vividly remember that video, and song being something to look up to as a skid :lol:.

JD’s incredible. One of the greatest songs to me. Doing the dry hill bounce right now

And don’t let JD bring….THIS out

JD had some of the biggest hits from 92-07. Ponder on that for a second. Dre, Suge & Puff was coming to HIS parties.

Exactly lol
JD party is the reason Puff n Suge became enemies lol
R.I.P. Big Jake

JD the definition of lil man Complex, I remember when he was talking crazy about Dr Dre back in the day. I appreciate the confidence but barking up the wrong trees :lol:

Craziest part about the Pusha T thing is if it was any other rapper in Pusha's lane that ***** would have been blackballed to the end of earth, **** Adidas themself would have probably dropped him.......... but when Pharrell is legit your childhood friend & your the president of Kanye's label ain't **** anyone in the industry can do to you :lol:

In retrospect outside of Kendrick that ***** couldn't have picked a worse opponent
I’m sure you remember how during the Meek beef, every non-hip hop related entity was chiming in. You had major accounts tweeting Meek disses. Everybody was getting their laugh on. But during the Pusha T beef, you didn’t hear a peep from those same people :rofl: they all shut their mouths and fell back.

Verzuz isn't genre specific though so he can definitely come hard the way he is.

Speaking of, I'm surprised Swizz and Timb haven't done any pop or rock Verzuz yet.

They talked about branching out to include legends from every genre during one of their early aftershows. Not expecting anybody to recall that Ryan Tedder Verzuz here lol

JD a legend undeniable, but I think ****** are really that Puff is Puff because of his showmanship, We not gonna act like JD's entire i'm gonna be the rapper period was an entire Puff ripoff :lol:

He doesn't have the hiphop bag for Diddy & it's not close, and the R&B bag may just be a draw

I'm not even exaggerating when i say Puff got a 100 piece of HITS for ******

He in they class

Ya'll know Puff had Jodeci right

Leave Diddy alone

diddy-cool.gif

Back
Top Bottom