Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wheres 3 stacks :frown:

@ this point I don't blame him

15 years of anticipation nothing he drops will be good enough to "them"

Imagine coming out of chilling and living peacefully to have some critic or ***** on Twitter who was in pre school or his daddy nuts when ATLiens dropped tell you it's "boring"

@ this point I don't blame him

15 years of anticipation nothing he drops will be good enough to "them"

Imagine coming out of chilling and living peacefully to have some critic or ***** on Twitter who was in pre school or his daddy nuts when ATLiens dropped tell you it's "boring"

Im talking about a feature lol.
Maybe lil baby can get him a verse

I can't believe someone had the ability to make this song.

real music.gif

Yeah the CLB feature list roll out is hard. Very creative.

I saw Ye try to troll Drake with the donda billboards in TO but Drake so calculated he was able to literally side step that **** and appeal to fans.

Very well played move.

The boy really out here playing Chess not checkers.

Hopefully CLB doesn't disappoint.

I don't get what's so great about it. It's an announced album

What's the difference in this and putting up the features on instagram and for every blog that's normally done.

It's the same features. Who's going to listen to it that wouldn't have listened to it before.

I could understand if it was an unannounced album maybe.

Jay did this for an unannounced album. It was just a more creative way of announcing the album. But there was nothing special or extra dope about it.

jay-z-billboard.jpg

What's the difference in this and putting up the features on instagram and for every blog that's normally done.

It's the same features. Who's going to listen to it that wouldn't have listened to it before.

Jay did this for an unannounced album. It was just a more creative way of announcing the album. But there was nothing special or extra dope about it.

jay-z-billboard.jpg

Putting them up in each artists city is smoove.

jay-z-billboard.jpg

1. Better than that whole Kanye roll out.
2. Different approach - more personalize “Hey Atlanta - yada yada yada” “Hey NYC, yada yada”
Not just some album cover “4:44” - that could just be a movie

Last edited:
Some body mentioned he should of kept the emoji theme for the billboards. That would of been hard , and had people somewhat guessing

for example

Atlanta 🐍 🗡🪐👶🏽

this along with the cover is getting everybody talking though, making memes , reposting , etc. Nothing super spectacular but still dope

at the end of the day just hoping the music is good though

jay-z-billboard.jpg

Billboards been used for album promotion forever... but you know how people are

Back
Top Bottom