Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

marikomorose marikomorose lemme get ur thoughts.

Sht actually kinda hard

I like it. She'll blow up in a year or 2 if she keeps doing what she's doing. She has the look.You know what? It's looping over, and this might be the song that blows her up.
they kind of just stopped promoting it from what I remember, I always liked this

Most of the songs on it sound like good singles, but as an album they ain't bod well. "Popeyes" one of my favourite songs ever. Malice washed them, but Cam & Push have the verses I like rappin.

I like it. She'll blow up in a year or 2 if she keeps doing what she's doing. She has the look.You know what? It's looping over, and this might be the song that blows her up.

Most of the songs on it sound like good singles, but as an album they ain't bod well. "Popeyes" one of my favourite songs ever. Malice washed them, but Cam & Push have the verses I like rappin.
yeah I think the song I just posted could have made for a good video if they had enuff $$$$, could have been a better single than I'm Good which is a decent song but not a hit

I’d have been laughed off the block if I wore Rees and girbauds in 2006 :sick:

Desi going up thru there though 🔥🔥

***** put the white out on the forces lmao. Accurate AF :rofl:

We was rocking parachute Bauds up until at least 2007/2008 down here. I NEVER wore soulja Ree’s though. Them s*** was like Payless Shaqs to me. Only Ree’s I wore were Emmitts, Iversons or the DMX joints

Back
Top Bottom