Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

trck.jpg

Last edited:
Curious how Sosa is gonna be remembered. His impact was huge on the game.

probably the most influential artist of the 2010s. Damn near every artist under 30 right now is a branch off his tree. Ironically, it was Lil B who put me on to Chief Keef.

Loved the video from this song and this one used to be my favorite from Stankonia, remember trying to rap it :lol:
I went "crazy" each time I saw the video, I can relate to its frenzy
I always find Outkast to be accessible, nothing elitist, just regular guys making great music, not playing tough guys or intellectuals
Their combination of style was perfect, Big Boi as a more classic rapper, and Andre more eccentric, people slept on Big Boi because of Andre's charisma, but he's a great rapper too
Love their alchemy, and the fact Big Boi got a more ghetto vibe not doing too much and Andre assumed his artistic aspirations
They put the South on the map

Kind of admirable too how Andre broke away with weed and alcohol's clichés of the typical rapper

69 got some time

if you attempt to murder him you are gonna have to shoot some feds in the process

judge gonna give you football numbers off the top

Unless he gets caught slipping by himself, he will be fine until the money runs out and he can't afford all this extra security that he has

Meek gonna ever answer that man and stop ducking?! All these rappers go so hard about “snitches and rats” yet Meek has yet to respond.

The irony in this is I see clowns on the internet more concerned about rats than any rapper, yet Turkey exist. But they want a rapper to handle it...

The main ones who couldn't handle a weekend in jail, and would rat in a minute.

Y'all stay posting about that clown who hasn't been relevant musically since he got out.

69 got some time

if you attempt to murder him you are gonna have to shoot some feds in the process

judge gonna give you football numbers off the top

Unless he gets caught slipping by himself, he will be fine until the money runs out and he can't afford all this extra security that he has

When it comes to 69. Unless it’s someone close to whoever he ratted on, or he directly did something disrespectful to you. It’s not even worth acknowledging or entertaining the clown antics.

I saw some vids of him recently popping off talking crazy to people who were filming him. Of course they aren’t going to do anything even though 69 is antagonizing the entire thing. He has a bunch of security and bodyguards with him.

I would assume he’s on some type of probation from his prior legal stuff, so hopefully him acting up, filming himself talking tough to people etc finds a way to come back and bite him.

When it comes to 69. Unless it’s someone close to whoever he ratted on, or he directly did something disrespectful to you. It’s not even worth acknowledging or entertaining the clown antics.

I saw some vids of him recently popping off talking crazy to people who were filming him. Of course they aren’t going to do anything even though 69 is antagonizing the entire thing. He has a bunch of security and bodyguards with him.

I would assume he’s on some type of probation from his prior legal stuff, so hopefully him acting up, filming himself talking tough to people etc finds a way to come back and bite him.

he also probably got his paid to snitch. Im sure of it

hate to repost this dude but cant believe people still think like this, the internet and social media is way more destructive.

Back
Top Bottom