Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Industry has a bias against the Midwest.

If Sosa was from Atlanta they’d be calling him the greatest rap influencer of all time.

Besides that point it’s crazy to see him and Fredo talk about how much influence 50 cent had on them when it came to “drill music”

486C738C-EEC0-43A0-838D-EFFE229D9197.jpeg

Keef was collaborating with Detroit artist 6-7 years ago way before it was cool to do so

****** need to put some respect on this mans impact and resume

First time I heard “3hunna” was at a A$AP no show and I can’t even begin to describe what the combination of those sirens,lyrics, and flow did to my brain at the time

Shout out to DJ Kenn

True legend!

Just tried to listen to a new Onyx joint but I don't find it very honest, too much attitude at this age...

It seemed as a parody of themselves, Fredro screaming instead of rapping, and Sticky lost of his voice since few years, they would better accept to age. Plus Made in the Streets from Fredro in 2014 was great. Can't understand, it seemed as fan service for their EU fans :rofl:

It reminds me from another moment just doing too much, some kind of interview I think with backpacks where Sticky was agressive for free

That's typically the problem of rappers who care about street credibility, they watch themselves doing what they do, no spontaneity

1613913720499.png

These ****** definitely got high blood pressure at this point.

Keef was collaborating with Detroit artist 6-7 years ago way before it was cool to do so

****** need to put some respect on this mans impact and resume

First time I heard “3hunna” was at a A$AP no show and I can’t even begin to describe what the combination of those sirens,lyrics, and flow did to my brain at the time

Shout out to DJ Kenn

True legend!

The fish and chips cats stole his **** now NY is bringing it back.

Sosa, Fredo, Reese, Durk, King Louie were putting out heat left and right out the gate.

I can see why he didn't do it but I wish Stalley would of just signed to jetlife. Think we would of actually got some music out of it unlike the okie doke Mikey Rocks hit us with

Would've been cool to see him sign to the Jets. He did get a legit album with MMG tho, he's had a bunch of other projects since then as well.

Stalley might've been my favorite dude in MMG after Wale back in like 2012/2013. I genuinely think homie just doesn't want a ton of fame. He seems like he's maintaining off the music and shows he's probably pretty happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom