Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

7B540EC1-4E62-4A91-8937-EB5E6889C9EC.png

That TI stuff is a slippery slope. It's been common knowledge that him and Tiny smash chicks together. And dude's rapped about doing drugs with women. On face value it's a crazy accusation that should lead to dude getting his just due if it's all true. But we've seen scorned women try to bring people down and smear their names out of anger madd times.

I'm not about to give credence to the allegations without knowing the facts. Especially when the woman just got exposed for creating additional victims. That's some sick ****.

Last edited:
Garbage. And the internet is f’n terrible. Anything is true if it has enough retweets, and people want it to be true :smh:
The internet kills me. Those little memes or whatever, those tumblr type joints :lol: folks really believe that **** too. Its funny but scary too.

The internet kills me. Those little memes or whatever, those tumblr type joints :lol: folks really believe that **** too. Its funny but scary too.

It’s easy as hell to re-write history nowadays. People so naive. If you went aware of stuff before, you practically getting hoodwinked out here

Rod Wave/Lucci/Durk albums sound the exact same from a production stand point and I swear Lucci had the same beat on his album 3 times.

Part 2, is the sequel to 7.62, so that’s why it’s familiar. And the joint with Jack boy old, and revisited as an add on feature.

Can’t stop playing Man Down, 7.62 & Part 2....in that order.

I can’t sit through a Rod wave album. He got some joints tho. That pop up randomly I like.

Part 2, is the sequel to 7.62, so that’s why it’s familiar. And the joint with Jack boy old, and revisited as an add on feature.

Can’t stop playing Man Down, 7.62 & Part 2....in that order.

I can’t sit through a Rod wave album. He got some joints tho. That pop up randomly I like.

I can’t listen to rod wave. He take the crooning and crying to a new level of intolerance.

I 100000% think he could legit be great singer ala Gerald Levert or Dave Holister though. He should drop an R&B album with no cursing

I can’t listen to rod wave. He take the crooning and crying to a new level of intolerance.

I 100000% think he could legit be great singer ala Gerald Levert or Dave Holister though. He should drop an R&B album with no cursing
I half agree with this post.

Somebody gon max bro out by the summer at the rate he going :lol:

Edit: Apparently he going back and forth with QueenzFlip, Wack and Stephen Jackson now :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom