Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This new Peewee hard

1.gif

Last edited:
Will pick something up this weekend fam :nthat:
Appreciate the love my g. I'm working on a NT rap thread inspired tee or long sleeve right now I doubt it'll make this collection tho

The next set tho is gonna be something serious when it comes to marketing and placement.

Would be nice to actually make a couple bucks so I can make the full vision for v2 a reality.

Appreciate the love my g. I'm working on a NT rap thread inspired tee or long sleeve right now I doubt it'll make this collection tho

The next set tho is gonna be something serious when it comes to marketing and placement.

Would be nice to actually make a couple bucks so I can make the full vision for v2 a reality.

You got this fam. Clean designs on this collection.

“Heard he not even whoopty”

What’s your take on it?

French loves him some shiesty 1090 Puerto Ricans.

Whoopty buzzing thru the city

Wonder how the Hounds from RPT feel about this :nerd:

This was on December 7th

The Brims from RPT in the Bronx and the Brims from ENY Brooklyn are probably the two most well known and volatile in the city

Already knew he was gonna have issues being from Staten Island talking that hound talk

I just ain't expect a folk to call him out on it first :lol:

According to clubhouse, Keyshia Cole says she had Covid the last two weeks, which would explain a lot of her behavior then. I’m sure that’ll gain some reaction in the next couple of hours. It would also explain the “New And Final Date” thing

Last edited:
Not bad. My algorithms bout to be nyc drill for a week :lol:. Semi related, but I stumbled across A Boogie new artist from Philly. He might have something.

In trading TRAP MANNY for Lil Rekk 100 times

WTF was Boogie and them thinking giving that Goober an opportunity?

Back
Top Bottom