Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pooh :smh: cuz really shiesty

so this thread wild as hell. I do not endorse the claims made in these posts but if they are true mans gotta go, expeditiously.

That rumor has been out for years. Back when TI got locked up for his gun case and they found all that ecstacy

These celebrity couples need to start going overseas to do their kinky dirt like Tianna Taylor and Shump does lol

Pooh :smh: cuz really shiesty

so this thread wild as hell. I do not endorse the claims made in these posts but if they are true mans gotta go, expeditiously.

I don't get this.

I'm not one to go the conspiracy theory route but I felt like since #MeToo **** like this shouldn't be slipping through the cracks.

Any time a serial rapist/abuser suddenly gets revealed now I look at it a bit suspiciously. T.I is constantly out here. Name been in the news for that suspect talk about his daughter remaining a virgin to Versuz talk. How has his still been kept secret when fam not even laying low?

What was keeping the lid on this until now? :nerd:

That rumor has been out for years. Back when TI got locked up for his gun case and they found all that ecstacy

These celebrity couples need to start going overseas to do their kinky dirt like Tianna Taylor and Shump does lol
yeah, i've heard this before, also about Tiny's groupmate Kandi too

this ain't kinky though, this is criminal if true. Have your kinks, that's all fine you don't need to go to an underground sex club in the UAE if it's just kink

Kandi is just as nasty as Tiny. And they childhood friends. I don’t put s**** pass them ATL bourgeoisie people

Kandi always smiling and snickering, that’s a dead giveaway. And she has a “sex dungeon”?!?? That’s definitely some R. Kelly type s***

Then why haven't yall been spreading more often? I aint know. Just thought he was a snitch and a bit of a fake intellectual woke guy.

Last edited:
Kandi is just as nasty as Tiny. And they childhood friends. I don’t put s**** pass them ATL bourgeoisie people

Kandi always smiling and snickering, that’s a dead giveaway. And she has a “sex dungeon”?!?? That’s definitely some R. Kelly type s***
Kandi as in Kandi Burruss?

Nah, I'd let her drug me.

I'm reading the stories on twitter now.

If its one thing I'm tired of his ppl chiming in with a this almost happened story. I'm here to hear from the victims. I don't want to read about the time you met TI but didn't do any drugs and left before the sex. **** that.

Ima wait for some proof come out. When it comes to drugs and sex people have participating in those type of parties forever. A lot of times those are the perfect 3 sides to a story.

I mean his og group was pimp squad clique . But word has been out that tip and tiny been doing this , obviously didn’t know he was drugging girls like they claim.

Back
Top Bottom