Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kodak had state and federal charges. Think the feds had him on gun and weed possession if i remember correctly. We’ll see what they’re able to do in terms of getting state charges handled.

I know ya'll ****** ain't about to look down on ****** for working with Trump to free themselves from Jail :lol: :lol:

10 years of prison, or a photo op with Trump ain't really a hard decision.

“Nah man, f*** Trump. I’m gone pipe out these last 15 years”

IDC who the sitting president is, get me out that s****. That doesn’t mean I’m a follower of that party. Just let me go home

IDC who the sitting president is, get me out that s****. That doesn’t mean I’m a follower of that party. Just let me go home

Forreal we know this system is influenced by money & connections if somehow Wayne/Kodak got it to work in their favor so be it. Honestly the small portion of people who will criticize them for this are probably the people who already chalked them up anyway.

This. Everyone would be a bit selfish in that moment if they're the ones in jail.

Back
Top Bottom