Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’ve personally seen this one too many times from locals in my city, recently one dude posted mixtape “hosted” by Cassidy, **** had like 40 songs on there from random *** ******, dude went as far as saying “my GOAT Cassidy reached out we workin”

A second guy did the same **** with Fat Joe, Fat Joe even posted dude on his story, I knew the jig was up though

I’ve personally seen this one too many times from locals in my city, recently one dude posted mixtape “hosted” by Cassidy, **** had like 40 songs on there from random *** ******, dude went as far as saying “my GOAT Cassidy reached out we workin”

A second guy did the same **** with Fat Joe, Fat Joe even posted dude on his story, I knew the jig was up though
****** gave bread to be on a tape with CASSIDY?! In 2020?! 2021?! Hold this ******* L. :rofl:

DEATH ROW CO-FOUNDER HARRY-O RECEIVES PRESIDENTIAL PARDON FROM TRUMP

In an exclusive report from AllHipHop, Death Row co-founder Michael “Harry-O” Harris is set to be released from prison immediately after being pardoned by outgoing President Donald Trump, which was facilitated by Snoop Dogg and friends.

Why though? Trump is racist as ****, why help out any black people? Is this to appear less racist or did someone write him a check or swear to help him in a few months?

Racist piece of **** needs to pardon C Murder and Mac instead of Wayne and Kodak.

Why though? Trump is racist as ****, why help out any black people? Is this to appear less racist or did someone write him a check or swear to help him in a few months?

Racist piece of **** needs to pardon C Murder and Mac instead of Wayne and Kodak.
Someone in Harry O camp said it was Ivanka that got Trump to Pardon him. They were saying Ivanka wouldn’t take a “No” from Donnie.

Any pardons happening has been paid for, it’s always transactional n grifting with Trump...He doesn’t know or care bout these dudes :lol:

Any pardons happening has been paid for, it’s always transactional n grifting with Trump...He doesn’t know or care bout these dudes :lol:

Of course Trump doesn’t know him but how much was offered or how big of a favor? Will Snoop speak at an Ivanka event when she runs for whatever she’s gonna run for?

Back
Top Bottom