Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I hate to see any Black man caged like an animal, but jail might've been good for Wayne.

That year on Rikers clearly wasn't long enough. Would've liked to see my man Wayne come home like Gucci. Dude been making dumb moves for too long. He could use a timeout (maybe not a ten year bid) but definitely some time away from his many vices would be good for him.

Dude is still young relatively young.

He could've had another decade if drugs a d fame didn't fry his brain in 08/09

I know ya'll ****** ain't about to look down on ****** for working with Trump to free themselves from Jail :lol: :lol:

10 years of prison, or a photo op with Trump ain't really a hard decision.

We know it's gonna be some emotional fake deep _'s with the "so y'all love Trump because he let Wayne and so and so out?!". :lol:

Say it again black folks need to leave their emotions out of politics. Ain't about who you "like" or wanted to be "liked".

I hate to see any Black man caged like an animal, but jail might've been good for Wayne.

That year on Rikers clearly wasn't long enough. Would've liked to see my man Wayne come home like Gucci. Dude been making dumb moves for too long. He could use a timeout (maybe not a ten year bid) but definitely some time away from his many vices would be good for him.

Dude is still young relatively young.

He could've had another decade if drugs a d fame didn't fry his brain in 08/09
Difference between Gucci and Wayne.... Wayne looks like he surrounds himself with yes-men. Gucci's own partner called the cops on him when he was trippin out.

So even if he got sent to the feds, I think Wayne woulda found a way to get his dope and stay a junkie.

I know ya'll ****** ain't about to look down on ****** for working with Trump to free themselves from Jail :lol: :lol:

10 years of prison, or a photo op with Trump ain't really a hard decision.
“Nah man, f*** Trump. I’m gone pipe out these last 15 years”

IDC who the sitting president is, get me out that s****. That doesn’t mean I’m a follower of that party. Just let me go home
Forreal we know this system is influenced by money & connections if somehow Wayne/Kodak got it to work in their favor so be it. Honestly the small portion of people who will criticize them for this are probably the people who already chalked them up anyway.
You know these weirdo cats on the internet. If all it takes for you to avoid a 10-year sentence or to get out of jail early is just to smile and shake hands with Trump for a photo, most would do it. Hell, some doing worse for less.

If he so conservative why Trump aint decrease Tax's?
Speaking of Tax. Jay shoulda put the word in when they reached out about Desiree Perez. :lol:

Sidenote: People are criticizing Kodak and Wayne? I don’t take issue with them, they took advantage of an extremely corrupt president. I’d do the same thing.

Overall though, the way the whole process functions without any ability to question the President (impeached twice in this case) is definitely something that should be looked at again.

Glad those dudes were able to take something as big as their freedom away from this presidency, though.

Speaking of Tax. Jay shoulda put the word in when they reached out about Desiree Perez. :lol:

Sidenote: People are criticizing Kodak and Wayne? I don’t take issue with them, they took advantage of an extremely corrupt president. I’d do the same thing.

Overall though, the way the whole process functions without any ability to question the President (impeached twice in this case) is definitely something that should be looked at again.

Glad those dudes were able to take something as big as their freedom away from this presidency, though.

At least they were pardoned for that reason. They somewhat have some of their dignity. It’s not like Angela Stanton King who was pardoned in exchange for becoming a staunch Republican mouthpiece and having a [failed] campaign run. She has no dignity and all she’s left with is this
E8387E67-A19C-4985-A78B-7C8B43A3B8B7.jpeg

We know it's gonna be some emotional fake deep _'s with the "so y'all love Trump because he let Wayne and so and so out?!". :lol:

Say it again black folks need to leave their emotions out of politics. Ain't about who you "like" or wanted to be "liked".

my cousin said ****** shoulda turned it down

I asked him if he returned his stimulus

emotions wild as hell man :lol:

Facts. I'm not mad at Wayne or Kodak.

A picture with an outgoing president is not the most tone-deaf thing we've seen Wayne do. Dude legitimately said out his own mouth that he doesn't believe in racism. Dude was facing 10 years in this instance, so you can fathom why he did what he did.

I'm not mad at dudes using that legal loophole to regain their freedom.

At least they were pardoned for that reason. They somewhat have some of their dignity. It’s not like Angela Stanton King who was pardoned in exchange for becoming a staunch Republican mouthpiece and having a [failed] campaign run. She has no dignity and all she’s left with is this
E8387E67-A19C-4985-A78B-7C8B43A3B8B7.jpeg

A clown if I've ever seen/heard one :lol: :smh:

A picture with an outgoing president is not the most tone-deaf thing we've seen Wayne do. Dude legitimately said out his own mouth that he doesn't believe in racism. Dude was facing 10 years in this instance, so you can fathom why he did what he did.

All facts.

Wouldn't be shocked if he ends up back in this situation again tho.

Kodak too.

If Kodak slips up again, you just gotta chalk him up as one of those ****** who can't stay out of his own way. Wayne gonna Wayne, just put this ***** in a skate park and call it a day.

Gucci came home and gave cats a new blueprint of how to move after coming home from the feds/prison. Get your money, make your music, stay low with a real one, and build. Stay away from the ********. You don't have to self destruct.

Exactly, you gotta have expectations to be disappointed in someone. Wayne been lost in the sauce for decades. :lol:

Ya'll ain't gotta take it personal. :lol:

I was speaking in general. Not just NTers.

I wasn’t even talking bout you :lol:

I get the point, obviously it’s gonna be some smart dumb _'s out there

For the most part tho, the consensus across the internet seems to mirror here, haven’t really seen anybody criticizing them for “working with Trump”

I just don’t see the point in bringing up that small portion/minority to rail against, unless there’s an agenda at play :nerd: :lol:

Ya'll ain't gotta take it personal. :lol:

I was speaking in general. Not just NTers.
I was getting at this one, not specifically you.

it just came outta nowhere like when ESPN do the random Bron stories after the season been ended. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom