Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah he didn’t really start branching out production wise until Recovery

Em just be rapping on trash beats in general tho outside of the Dre **** :lol:
Exactly.

Like I sat and thought on it and unless you bringing in features/collabs I don't think Em has ever rapped on a Preemo beat. Is he even featured on the Phryme albums?

Em doesn't even work with the hot producers or legendary ones minus Dre.

Exactly.

Like I sat and thought on it and unless you bringing in features/collabs I don't think Em has ever rapped on a Preemo beat. Is he even featured on the Phryme albums?

Dude is getting Rick Rubin and Alex Da Kid beats, and then when he does get producers that are actually good (ALC, DJ Khalil, Hit-Boy, etc), it’s like he picks the worst beats from them.

20 year later and Alc is still at the top

ALC deserves some sorta award/recognition for being @ the center of a conglomerate of respectable “underground” rappers that have collectively kept hiphop alive for those of us who were reluctant to accept the current climate as the only option.

He’s stayed consistent. Never dissapeared over the years. Never heard a drop off in quality of his production. He started off dope, and if anything, hes only gotten better. Not sure if any other producer has done as many FULL LENGTH albums as ALC either.

All praises...

My boy shoot videos/I make beats and dudes will literally get on a song talking about keeping the fye and waving guns in the camera and then pull us to the side @ the end and be like "make sure it's no guns in that footage my boy I'm on probation/parole" :rofl:

My ***** what are you doing :lol:
I read this in a southern accent for some reason and I’m screaming. :rofl:

Exactly.

The Neptunes beat that eventually became "Wait A Minute" for Ray J was originally for Em. He wrote verses for it, but never recorded it.

Back
Top Bottom