Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Em taking up space in hip hop is a weak argument. The white boy can rap. The criteria to be mentioned among the greats is simply to be able to rap really well. Not to rap great and be Black.

If you don’t like the dude, say that and keep it moving. Don’t give a lazy argument like “he takes up someone’s spot.” There is no definitive placements in hip hop. All of this is subjective. If he’s taking up a spot, it’s because you, yourself, are allowing him to take up a spot.

Last edited:
Once upon a time, stardom almost required the obligatory campy movie; The Beatles did it, Elvis did way too many, even Dre & Snoop did it. In the early 00's, it was The Neptunes' turn :lol: . Pharrell was so "moved" by the culture of Brazil while filming "Beautiful" with Snoop, that his crew pulled up once again and shot a flick...

Once upon a time, stardom almost required the obligatory campy movie; The Beatles did it, Elvis did way too many, even Dre & Snoop did it. In the early 00's, it was The Neptunes' turn :lol: . Pharrell was so "moved" by the culture of Brazil while filming "Beautiful" with Snoop, that his crew pulled up once again and shot a flick...

Never heard of this good post

what was Dre and Snoops movie?

We gotta have a conversation about Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon

Hahahaha Hahahaha right now

HalfShabbyBaboon-max-1mb.gif

Suprised I'm just seeing this. The film quality is something else

This Eminem slander getting ridiculous. I get saying he trash now but back in the day he was one of the best doing it. ****** used to be scared to go against Eminem, he was one of the most feared rappers from a lyrical standpoint.

I guess it’s the cool thing to hate on him because he white I guess.
The dude who went at Mariah Carey & Benzino? Cussing out his mom on tracks?

This Eminem slander getting ridiculous. I get saying he trash now but back in the day he was one of the best doing it. ****** used to be scared to go against Eminem, he was one of the most feared rappers from a lyrical standpoint.

I guess it’s the cool thing to hate on him because he white I guess.

It’s easy to hate on him cause his last good album is when Udonis Haslem and Caron Butler were rookies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom