Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Rappers and the fans, pretty much. It’s crazy to hear people scream BLM and want to be pro black all of the sudden, but somewhat conscious rappers or even people like Kendrick or J. Cole get called boring. Like it never ads up to me.

It’s just such a weird interesting time. Lil Baby (Who I am a fan of) got praised for that conscious song he did but a guy like J. Cole is criticized. It’s pretty laughable

Lol it's wild how much hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance there is in general

Rappers and the fans, pretty much. It’s crazy to hear people scream BLM and want to be pro black all of the sudden, but somewhat conscious rappers or even people like Kendrick or J. Cole get called boring. Like it never ads up to me.

It’s just such a weird interesting time. Lil Baby (Who I am a fan of) got praised for that conscious song he did but a guy like J. Cole is criticized. It’s pretty laughable
And on one hand, they talk about loving their black brothers, but quick to sell them out at the drop of a dime. **** is just fake.

Meek is my artist and he makes good points, but he contradicts himself and is hypocritical.

And on one hand, they talk about loving their black brothers, but quick to sell them out at the drop of a dime. **** is just fake.

Meek is my artist and he makes good points, but he contradicts himself and is hypocritical.

Exactly. They been sold the culture out. That’s exactly why IDC either. And again, the fans are even worse. 1000x worse than the artists

Exactly. They been sold the culture out. That’s exactly why IDC either. And again, the fans are even worse. 1000x worse than the artists

this be my thing. The game been bought and sold a long time ago. This selective consciousness bothers the **** out of me. Let’s go get Ak...because we CANT do **** about Atlantic records. We can’t do **** about universal. :lol:

its a Jew at the top of them orders waiting for one of them ****** to die so their worth can double.

21 seems to be a real/good dude

meek seems to be a clown. He was completely wrong AK posting something and got turnt just to be wrong and couldn’t be a man and apologize . “Let’s move on” naw fam you just had everybody going at me and was wrong .

also him saying ak is nobody but sitting in clubhouse going back and forth for hours doesn’t make sense .

hopefully Ak took in some of the things everybody meek was saying and modifies his platform some

While we are semi on the topic...when is the public gonna realize dem "woke" *** libs and lefties + racist Republicans and righties = two sides of the same coin

if you’re Black you likely already know both these groups full of sneaky white people so we don’t trust them like that anyway :lol:

Savage did actually make some good points tho :lol:

He basically said it start with the rappers at the end of the day, not AK

****** said 21 was on there dropping lowkey gems. his rapper persona got folks thinking he got a room temperature IQ but dude seem like he got it together.

Pretty much. At this point, instead of going at "Massah" they going at each other.
this be my thing. The game been bought and sold a long time ago. This selective consciousness bothers the **** out of me. Let’s go get Ak...because we CANT do **** about Atlantic records. We can’t do **** about universal. :lol:

its a Jew at the top of them orders waiting for one of them ****** to die so their worth can double.
Meek mad with AK saying private conversations could have been had, yet he did the complete opposite with Poundside Pop who he knows personally. He was mad at other artists for not jumping into his beef between him and Drake. Two years later, he and Drake patch things up.:stoneface:

21 seems to be a real/good dude

meek seems to be a clown. He was completely wrong AK posting something and got turnt just to be wrong and couldn’t be a man and apologize . “Let’s move on” naw fam you just had everybody going at me and was wrong .

also him saying ak is nobody but sitting in clubhouse going back and forth for hours doesn’t make sense .

hopefully Ak took in some of the things everybody meek was saying and modifies his platform some

Ego made alotta men do dumb clown ****

Divide... and conquer

Pretty much. At this point, instead of going at "Massah" they going at each other.

Meek mad with AK saying private conversations could have been had, yet he did the complete opposite with Poundside Pop who he knows personally. He was mad at other artists for not jumping into his beef between him and Drake. Two years later, he and Drake patch things up.:stoneface:

Ak has been going at Meek because he's a Drake groupie, and the Nicki **** didn't help. Ak made that **** personal over some fanboy ****.

The Poundside Pop was a general statement at everyone in Philly, not just him. Dude is the one who jumped out for clout. How many people outside of Philly even heard of dude? What's his big song?

and when was he upset at other artist? I recall him being upset at people turning their back on him and picking sides behind closed doors, because they thought he was done.

Kanye was just doing this a few months ago but dudes was just calling him nuts

Def agree but Ak getting what he deserve. Dude like the only black one with a platform besides Joe that's movin and working and he rly need 2 switch how he use the platform if he gon stay

Kanye was just doing this a few months ago but dudes was just calling him nuts

Def agree but Ak getting what he deserve. Dude like the only black one with a platform besides Joe that's movin and working and he rly need 2 switch how he use the platform if he gon stay

AK don’t do **** but repost what other ppl have already posted on their page... It’s like somebody posting something controversial crazy on here and we quote it and maybe give an opinion/response. If you didn’t want ppl seeing the **** then why post it in the first place?

Meek talk all that tough **** to everybody but the ****** who will actually step to him.

So why don't they have these discussions about Vlad?

What about when Q had WSHH popping?

and would Vlad even care enough about it to respond?

Vlad will retweet **** mocking what people are saying about him.

Ak is a target because he has a face to go with his brand because of EDS.

and look at who Ak has promoted out of friendship, XXX and Turkey. He doesn't have some unbiased platform, so his innocent and I'm a journalist reporting the news act he tries to pull doesn't fly. He's been biased as hell.

He picked sides in Meek and Drake. Then he was having problems with Nicki, so he really wasn't ******* with Meek. He was happy about and promoted Meek's L's. Then when they had private conversations or DM's would run right to his minions. Muchless the many drunken rants he had talking ****. The Ak and Meek **** has been going on years. A lot of you are biased against Meek or don't know a lot. All the clips of Ak that have been posted over the past four or five years, a good portion of them are him ****ting on Meek. This isn't some Freddie Gibbs ****.

Back
Top Bottom