Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm not talking about politicians, I'm talking about your everyday citizen.

That ain't the same either.

Do you actually have conversations with these people?

The 70 million people who just voted for Trump and his racist ways are the same? Who have no problem with make America great again and going to rallies with confederate flags?

The 70 million people who just voted for Trump and his racist ways are the same? Who have no problem with make America great again and going to rallies with confederate flags?

yes, i do. one side is filled with overt racists while the other covert.

AK don’t do **** but repost what other ppl have already posted on their page... It’s like somebody posting something controversial crazy on here and we quote it and maybe give an opinion/response. If you didn’t want ppl seeing the **** then why post it in the first place?

Meek talk all that tough **** to everybody but the ****** who will actually step to him.

When Meek tried to have SAFAREE of all people jumped... I viewed him different

Meek always been insecure though

A goooooood percentage of those 70 millions are young people in their 20s, 30s BTW.... don’t be naive. White America ain’t never gone change it’s ideology. People better stop falling for it

Ak has been going at Meek because he's a Drake groupie, and the Nicki **** didn't help. Ak made that **** personal over some fanboy ****.

The Poundside Pop was a general statement at everyone in Philly, not just him. Dude is the one who jumped out for clout. How many people outside of Philly even heard of dude? What's his big song?

and when was he upset at other artist? I recall him being upset at people turning their back on him and picking sides behind closed doors, because they thought he was done.
Meek and AK beef stemmed from AK not promoting his Drake Ghostwriter claim. There's a reason why whenever it was brought up, Meek danced around it.

I can’t even listen to meek music anymore. He the type of ***** I hate in real life, I can’t even support this ***** for real.

he really mad at that ***** because they dm him about posting the ghostwriter **** and he didn’t just be real lame *****.

AK don’t do **** but repost what other ppl have already posted on their page... It’s like somebody posting something controversial crazy on here and we quote it and maybe give an opinion/response. If you didn’t want ppl seeing the **** then why post it in the first place?
Idek wat u talking bout but Ak more than just a dude wit a IG reposting stuff
A clown like Kanye on MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK... but openly supported trump. He just overt with his idiocy
Nobody gone correct buddy??

Although it's probably just because EDS got cancelled and buddy need a new outlet, still good to see buddy be open to criticism on some level

Back
Top Bottom