Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

DJ Akademiks vs. Clubhouse

It's a WHOLE lot of contradictory ******** going on here. I respect the ***** who just come out and say "Ak...you're a goober and I don't like you or your brand". These ****** engage in **** **** and are in here trying to tell him HOW he should cover the **** **** :lol:

Be real. If this were a ***** the culture respected more doing the same ****...and could stand on it...he not getting the same type of energy. Damn near EVERYBODY in that room got a Vlad interview :lol:

Matter fact...that's what I want next. I want to see Vlad in a "clubhouse" with these ******. I want to hear their reactions when he says "I didn't make you ****** say these things on my couch".

Yeah this **** getting weird and uncomfortable:lol:

21 tryna tell him some real **** (even tho like he said himself he contributes to the **** **** via his music), some ****** tryna boss him around telling him to donate to charity and **** and other ****** like Yachty and Guapdad making passive aggressive fat jokes. Meek not tryna seem like a bully at the end now that it hit the TL :lol:

Last edited:
1607838907147.gif

Back
Top Bottom