Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This comment doesn't really make any sense.

He's the most successful rapper from Philly besides Will Smith and Eve. And his longevity is longer than theirs. He's where they want to be.

It doesn't matter who he is or his age, because it's their way of thinking
He not talkin to regular ****** who just wanna rap. He talkin to street ******. Meek tellin dudes to stop beefin is gonna fall on deaf ears.

Idk about y'all but I was tired of seeing young black men being killed by other young black men. 4 rappers got shot recently and 2 died. I was wondering if any of the celebs were gonna speak up the way they speak up for other issues regarding black men dying. Apparently Meek tried and:
Screenshot_20201116-195849_YouTube Vanced.jpg

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

So Meek told the young bulls to stop beefing and he'll help them and dudes lashed out :stoneface:

This young generation are a bunch of weirdos.

I think it was bc of his pick a side tweet and he be claiming/showing support to two different “sets” in philly on some rapper ****

not that I agree but I saw on another site they said he was repping some **** called zoo gang and 18th st or sum names like that

I can see how this is going The way it’s going if he’s tryna play both sides beyond some casual dap up when I see u **** and they really beefing

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I don't think Vlad is a culture vulture. A culture vulture to me is someone that doesn't have genuine love for it or who didn't grow up listening to hip hop. I do feel he has genuine love for the culture itself and he knows his history.

His line of questioning and click bait titles can definitely be criticized sometimes though.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I don't think Vlad is a culture vulture. A culture vulture to me is someone that doesn't have genuine love for it or who didn't grow up listening to hip hop. I do feel he has genuine love for the culture itself and he knows his history.

His line of questioning and click bait titles can definitely be criticized sometimes though.

For his age and to have started out as a DJ his knowledge of the culture is questionable. He says a ton of dumb **** and doesn't know a lot.

Exactly what love for the culture does he display, all he does is exploit it for profit.

I made some comments on one of his interviews in the podcast thread.

and if you care about all these dudes dying, because he's taken heat his interviews. Stop ****in bumping interviews after one of them gets killed to exploit them and gain.

If after someone is killed and you check your videos views to see how much you made, what are you if not a vulture?

I think it was bc of his pick a side tweet and he be claiming/showing support to two different “sets” in philly on some rapper ****

not that I agree but I saw on another site they said he was repping some **** called zoo gang and 18th st or sum names like that

I can see how this is going The way it’s going if he’s tryna play both sides beyond some casual dap up when I see u **** and they really beefing

Meek is 30+ years old and 10 years removed from the streets

Philly is more on some neighborhood **** than gang.

So what side should he pick when these dudes are ten years younger and didn't grow up with him?

The **** is backwards.

and the thing is, dude is using this for clout

I hear you but he's a culture vulture. He mainly feeds off BS and drama. The Minister Farrakhan lie he told really exposed who he is and how he feels about black culture and black people in general. His own so-called friends was like "dude you wrong" and he gave them his *** to kiss.

And it's funny because just a few months ago his so-called friend Nick Cannon was caught up in some Jewish beef and Vlad low key threw him under the bus, Nick was writing long paragraphs apologizing and explaining. Now the shoe on the other foot and vlad just like "**** ya'll _'s". He told a blatant and can't own up to it. He has some great guests and he know his **** most of the time but it's just too much f'ery with him and then this recent thing, he's showed his hand.

Yea, that situation with the Minister was wack as hell of him. He's a crappy journalist but like I said, I still think he has love for the culture. He just loves money even more, even if it causes him to lose friends. Dude said he doesn't even talk to his own Mother smh

Back
Top Bottom