Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

free tay k tho, right?

I mean there’s a lot of potential situations where he could be defending himself or the guards were on some dirty ****.

I’d assume that he’s not just stabbing guards for fun after 4-5 years into his sentence

I’m a grown man. I say what I want. He killed people. We can say or not say “free such and such” for various reasons. It’s the same s****. You can’t have it both ways.
182 said he stays away from saying free such n such, he didn't say "I say keep". I took that as he keep his comments to himself. Now you can say what you, but don't have the nerve to act befuddled like you are in this situation when ppl think you may be wylin.

But what about when we don’t wanna say RIP about certain..... nvm

It’s all a matter of your preference my guy. I’m not lending support to a person who’s incarcerated (especially when I don’t know the ins and outs of their case). I’m also not speaking on the deceased immediately after they die if I don’t have anything positive to say. My thoughts or critiques on their lifestyle or character don’t matter in the grand scheme of things, especially when their bodies are still warm.

Last edited:
So Meek told the young bulls to stop beefing and he'll help them and dudes lashed out :stoneface:

This young generation are a bunch of weirdos.
Meek ain’t no OG to the youngins. I’m sure his word don’t hold that much weight to it.

Meek ain’t no OG. His words hold no weight to young dudes.

This comment doesn't really make any sense.

He's the most successful rapper from Philly besides Will Smith and Eve. And his longevity is longer than theirs. He's where they want to be.

It doesn't matter who he is or his age, because it's their way of thinking

Pooh not fumbling kid name going crazy Joint already a anthem personally can’t fully vibe to it due to what happened with VRoy |l

Fumbling was the wrong word for him cause his name is HOT, but son need to take advantage while his name buzzing. Coach is definitely fumbling though. 0 excuses for him.

I can see both sides of that Philly stuff. On one hand you’re silly for turning down the opportunity to better your situation and get you further in the rap game. On another hand, “war gets deep some beef is ever lasting.” Some dudes aren’t willing to let that street **** go.

Tragic situation all around.

Fumbling was the wrong word for him cause his name is HOT, but son need to take advantage while his name buzzing. Coach is definitely fumbling though. 0 excuses for him.
For sure and Coach is different since he like 28 and truly hated by many people it’s hard to navigate in the industry :lol:

Back
Top Bottom