Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't know much about Vons music but he gotta have some of the funniest/ scariest replies I've seen in a while.
He's allowing these dweebs on social media to incriminate him and tie him to **** he may or may not have involvement in. He beat one case and they soon bring another one to him. Don't allow these PC gangsters "trick you off the streets."

Von seems drama’d out. He seeks the drama. I just don’t understand why dudes who shoot, don’t understand that you also can be shot and killed :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Get ya money and live. You beat cases. You could be in the chain gang right now. You’re free. Just enjoy life

Last edited:
Eddie Van Halen of Van Halen passed away today.

Tone Lōc famously sampled one of Van Halen's songs, "Jamie's Cryin" on "Wild Thing".

Van Halen ended up suing Lōc even after Lōc thought he went through the proper channels to secure the sample. They settled for $180,000.

EVH also played the famous guitar solo on "Beat It".

Not too many rappers sampled Van Halen, but the 2 Live Crew did in 1989.

760B6646-F8E0-4E36-B06D-29B44C1E14D2.gif

This N_ really make elite coke beats. Amazing

I'm confused at these dudes

Trick Trick is a crip, wearing a crip sweatshirt and hat?

For years Trick Trick has been talking about policing Detroit and making us check in, because we didn't repeat your city. Now you want to send people to the police? You're in a gang, not the neighborhood watch or NAACP.

Old dudes and social media :smh:

The future is bleek.

Back
Top Bottom