Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Shoot me the link bruva

they sold out bro! I meant to tag you the other day. They dropped on the 3rd

they sold out bro! I meant to tag you the other day.

67F2055D-AA50-439C-ABFC-51638CCB72FF.gif

You wanted to be the only ***** you knew with em. I see you, you ain’t low. :lol:

.... I agree with everything except the Dej loaf part. Her personality is what makes her sexy AF. She ain’t gotta throw her a*** or be half naked. She leaves you with something to imagine. Meagan has already put all that imagery out there. She is who she is.

Dej loaf will make you ponder that she’s a lady in the streets, but a freak in the bed

ANOTHER dyyke you wanna **** on smh you probably wanted to **** Missy Elliot when you was a lil jit

I take back some of what I said, seems like she has a bunch of singles that did ok, but only Big Ole Freak was her solo.

I don't know, maybe it's timing.

but Meg was never even a big venue performer. She was doing clubs, festivals, colleges and hosting. She goes from that to being on SNL?

She had a following and it seemed organic, but it wasn't that big of a crossover audience and her sales showed it. She was never Lizzo. It's like how Nikki needs a feature with a name to do a single now, because she's cold.

Think of how many male artist do 50 their first week. They aren't the performer on SNL.

She's one of the 20-25 biggest acts in music? Tyler sold a lot more than her and won a grammy and can't perform at SNL.
Lizzo is some white ppl pop stuff, not wishing it on her, by they'll probably do away w/ her. It's like if someone asked you if you wanted $100k rn, or $1k a week for the rest of your life.

Megan is also the underdog mom's died, bad contract reveal, got shot, etc. in short timespan. Timing, management, wyippo liking "the savage song", becoming a gunshot victim by a fellow famous person in bizarre situtation. That'll probably. do it.

Now Tyler is super niche. I'm not even sure if he'd want to perform at SNL. Definitely doesn't need to. Tyler is pretty much a underground artist doing mainstream numbers. He garnered a new group of kids w/ that "Flower Boy" record. Also, Tyler the Creator on live television may be viewed as "risky."

Speaking of him I saw this on someone's car today.
IMG_6674.PNG

Back
Top Bottom