Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1602039402454.gif

Last edited:
I'm confused at these dudes

Trick Trick is a crip, wearing a crip sweatshirt and hat?

For years Trick Trick has been talking about policing Detroit and making us check in, because we didn't repeat your city. Now you want to send people to the police? You're in a gang, not the neighborhood watch or NAACP.

Old dudes and social media :smh:

The future is bleek.

He sound dumb as hell but ultimately i want something to happen to whoever was responsible. Dead or prison idc but it needs to happen. They took a 6 year old boy to a basement and killed him execution style. Killed his pops girlfriend with him and they found his dad body in a burnt up car. **** the no snitching **** kids off limits, somebody need to say something.

He sound dumb as hell but ultimately i want something to happen to whoever was responsible. Dead or prison idc but it needs to happen. They took a 6 year old boy to a basement and killed him execution style. Killed his pops girlfriend with him and they found his dad body in a burnt up car. **** the no snitching **** kids off limits, somebody need to say something.

He needs to do the **** as Trick Trick and not Crip Trick Trick

Dude would have been cool if it was a 23 year old blood killed?

and gangs are doing this **** like frats, Trick Trick is a honorary crip like George Clinton?

It’s a lot of ****** “allegedly “ putting money up. I think it’s ig cap but I see street ****** on the gram putting 1k, 500 etc etc. knowing damn well soon as the **** come out they not giving u ****. Whoever did it tho, they all need to suffer killing that baby like that.

Back
Top Bottom