Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah, it was out of order. The "Chiraq Demon arrested for gunning down Xyz" The "Grim Reaper of Chiraq rolled up on his OP's and pew pew". I understand if he made commentary on some random fight, but hombre was joking about murders.
🤡

The way he tries to promote beef instead of message is disturbing. I saw what he posted about Swizz and Drake. It's one thing to be impartial, but to do it so biased.

Kid has no shame, even after the previous month.

I really want him to be humbled.
Can’t be surprised he won’t stop, that’s how he came up promoting real life bodies in Chicago from the comfort of his moms basement...Ak still has a voice cuz there’s alotta clowns and weirdos online that eat the bs up

Screenshot_20200622-172731_Chrome.jpg

I would think complex would kno better.

they literally exist bc of us. Like, literally.

suprised by nothing tho. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I for one, have never ridiculed or rejected gay people. Judged or persecuted them. We all are equal. Just how you have naive black people who think white people don’t do any dirt or any wrong, or any culture for that matter. Everyone is imperfect and has done some wrong in life. That noname Gypsy chic, (Ironically use to always check out her songs or features on fakeshoredrive.com blog) is dead wrong. People keep promoting this message as if gay people are immune from doing wrong, being negative or violent. That’s the wrong message to send. It’s like people automatically equate “oh, he or she is gay” let’s give them unlimited passes and protect them, no matter what. That’s a bad narrative being pushed. Because in turn, the may turn around and do bad stuff and use them being gay or transgender, as a cop out for their transgressions. That’s a bad message. I’ve known and seen lots of gay people. And when you reject their sexual advances, they’ll be quick to label you as homophobic or prejudice. Which is wrong

It was gay slave masters. To this day there are gay men in power that are white supremacists. The football player Michael Sam has talked about racism within the gay community.

So yeah gay folks go through their issues but they're not some all innocent group.

yall saw this?

copped, summer bout to be a movie

Joe mentioned it Saturday

Not shocked. When you see their offices you see what it's about.

All of these publications that cover hip hop have mostly if not all white people discussing the culture. That's why I tell us up here it's important that you learn more about rap than what you've listened to in the past five years, or they're going to rewrite it.

Kiss Of Death was good, thought it would be incredible but theirs some missteps on it

Could’ve used 5 less songs.Always that the Kanye and Pharrell tracks were ***, and the Mariah Carey song was completely tailored for radio spins but didn’t actually it.

Kanye song was good to me, the Pharrell song was funny but not needed to be totally honest. Can't even imagine what the video would look like. I also agree it was a little too long. A video for the Why remix would of been nice as well

Back
Top Bottom