Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hip hop is usually "cool" so I'm still kinda surprised a full dweeb like Ak could get off.

it definitely ain’t cool no more. The mystique gone like J Prince. But when you get older, the mystique of most this s*** is gone. That’s life. Only kids and naive people get excited about this stuff. N said “lit rappers” at the end of his comments :lol: :lol: :lol:

1592800205913.png

1592800318110.png

“Wassup Pop Off, Let's Go" Swizz Beatz Calls Drake P***y For Not Allowing Song With Busta Rhymes To Be Released

giphy (27).gif

it definitely ain’t cool no more. The mystique gone like J Prince. But when you get older, the mystique of most this s*** is gone. That’s life. Only kids and naive people get excited about this stuff. N said “lit rappers” at the end of his comments :lol: :lol: :lol:
I still remember when i found out Barry Bonds was on that juice

Or Sammy Sosa wasnt black

Sigh....

The way he tries to promote beef instead of message is disturbing. I saw what he posted about Swizz and Drake. It's one thing to be impartial, but to do it so biased.

Kid has no shame, even after the previous month.

I really want him to be humbled.

The way he tries to promote beef instead of message is disturbing. I saw what he posted about Swizz and Drake. It's one thing to be impartial, but to do it so biased.

the real problem is A LOT of people subscribe to his ideology. That’s what makes it even more silly. I remember hearing his voice on those Chicago videos and I’m like yeah, he’s a dweeb, basement boy trying to capitalize

the real problem is A LOT of people subscribe to his ideology. That’s what makes it even more silly. I remember hearing his voice on those Chicago videos and I’m like yeah, he’s a dweeb, basement boy trying to capitalize
He was talking about all that Chicago **** as if he was reviewing the latest episode of some TV show. Those were real people, real people dying, getting locked up.

akademiks has instigated so many serious situations, his humbling is bound to happen. Someone is going to beat the **** out him. Dude is the Rand Paul of hip hop.
He was making comedic commentary about all that Chicago **** as if he was reviewing the latest episode of Ridiculousness. Those were real people, real people dying, getting locked up.
*fixed

He was talking about all that Chicago **** as if he was reviewing the latest episode of some TV show. Those were real people, real people dying, getting locked up.
Yeah, it was out of order. The "Chiraq Demon arrested for gunning down Xyz" The "Grim Reaper of Chiraq rolled up on his OP's and pew pew". I understand if he made commentary on some random fight, but hombre was joking about murders.

Back
Top Bottom