Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A bunch of you all really better off saying that you flat out hate the ***** rather than using the things stated in an interview to justify why you don’t rock with him. You’re already speaking from a biased perspective.

These clips are pretty much validating what his "haters" say though. :lol:

Son can't handle the slightest controversial question. I see why he rarely does interviews.

A bunch of you all really better off saying that you flat out hate the ***** rather than using the things stated in an interview to justify why you don’t rock with him. You’re already speaking from a biased perspective.

****** post mad artists in here i never care to check for or hit play on anything of theirs

i also dont post multiple times on how i dislike an artist, i simply dont check for them

These dudes are weird following drakes moves and claiming to not rock with him

*****s post mad artists in here i never care to check for or hit play on anything of theirs

i also dont post multiple times on how i dislike an artist, i simply dont check for them

These dudes are weird following drakes moves and claiming to not rock with him

Hahahahaha, relax. This interview is all over the internet and social media. Clips and quotes are everywhere, I haven’t watched a second of any but I seen some quotes. So yeah, we gonna laugh at your daddy.

Y’all quick to play victim just like Aubrey.

But the things stated in the interview are why we don’t like him, he’s just bringing validation. You a BAN and you operate the same way he does so I understand your sassy emotional post.

Hahahahaha, relax. This interview is all over the internet and social media. Clips and quotes are everywhere, I haven’t watched a second of any but I seen some quotes. So yeah, we gonna laugh at your daddy.

Just did a quick lap in the Aubrey thread, he has a lot in common with his fans

Last edited by a moderator:
Never listened to this pod before this but who is the fat dude? Is he somebody? He's sure acting like he's somebody.
Mannn I just said this :lol:

Off the top of my head

From Queens, used to make corny viral clips, used to run with Stack and Mazaradi Fox

I think his cousin is Webb, from Webb and Nitty from early Joe Budden Web and Nitty and they were in the streets

He did a Combat Jack a few years back before he started the pod.

Dude pretty much knows everyone from Queens

Flips was one of the dudes who knew everyone

Got shot and stabbed

Played drug dealer

Used his connections to go viral and now has the best pod in the game

These clips are pretty much validating what his "haters" say though. :lol:

Son can't handle the slightest controversial question. I see why he rarely does interviews.

One of the key words in your post kind of speaks to my point, though. Cats are relying on clips when there’s an entire interview that will give things context. It’s equivalent to A person having an entire news editorial available to them, but they instead rely on headlines and excerpts to validate their point in an echo chamber. It’s just interesting to see and it almost always happens to drake.

But the things stated in the interview are why we don’t like him, he’s just bringing validation. You a BAN and you operate the same way he does so I understand your sassy emotional post.

Son shut up. You sound like the broads who resort to calling her man emotional when he starts making sense and you have no valid point. You’ve been sounding more and more like Jacenia this year. I want better for you.

This video is wild. Tommie Gz (cardi's ex)runs over a rival gang member and his son hops out the whip and gives him a 150 in broad daylight in Harlem. This man just came home a couple years ago

One of the key words in your post kind of speaks to my point, though. Cats are relying on clips when there’s an entire interview that will give things context. It’s equivalent to A person having an entire news editorial available to them, but they instead rely on headlines and excerpts to validate their point in an echo chamber. It’s just interesting to see and it almost always happens to drake.

Son shut up. You sound like the broads who resort to calling her man emotional when he starts making sense and you have no valid point. You’ve been sounding more and more like Jacenia this year. I want better for you.

I just played a 2min clip of him saying he "associates" himself as black and how people don't celebrate him as a black artist/man the way they do some other rappers. People ain't responded to 10-15 sec snippets. He's giving answers and sounding ignorant in his explanations. He knows exactly why he's not looked at as Kendrick or Cole when it comes to the connection with black people.

So are people taking his words outta context or something? Are we lying? These are his words.

Back
Top Bottom