Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

can front if u want
wayne was spittin

he was but zane took that song easily.

yes, zane.

for the record, he was a MUCH better rapper than he was ever given credit for..

and what happened!? i thought we weren’t goin down this rabbit hole? Lol

It depends on the group's behavior on the plane

I can't see him alerting authorities without knowing they got contraband which means they were doing too much on the plane knowing they had 70 P's on there. Real ***** move is to mind your business and drive the plane but on the flip side if they get caught up and someone reveals how they got that much weed into Chicago well now the pilot is involved and dude's not no street *****, isn't really benefiting from anything they were doing with that inventory, he may have a family, etc.

Which goes back to the question I had when the dust first settled from this...who's getting charged for those 70 P's :lol:

Whole situation is just weird as ****.

There's nothing to debate. Civilians can't snitch. Boosie is an idiot. They had guns and pounds of weed.

There's nothing to debate. Civilians can't snitch. Boosie is an idiot. They had guns and pounds of weed.

Eh.

If he just had the cops waiting on him because there were rappers on the plane that's kind of a ***** move. Doubt that happened but who knows.

If he knew for sure they had contraband and he could be linked to trafficking said contraband across multiple states, it is what it is, dude not tryna risk his wellbeing tryna be apart of that if they go down.

However......Wayne > Pusha tho 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nope

no, he didn’t.

and for as nice as he was/is, wayne heights >>>>>>...

n_’s dont really realize bruh. When wayne was WAYNE, his trajectory was quite possibly the sharpest incline ever in rap. If it was maintained longer and more substance was in his music, minus the drugs, wayne woulda legitimately cracked alotta top 5 lists.

wayne @ a certain point, really was somethin special. N_ couldnt miss.

stylewise things began to “click” for wayne. The confidence was through the roof, his charisma was up and his voice started to work for him instead of against him like it did prior.

i kno yall finna hate on this post but no bulls***, aint NEVER been NO other rapper that entered a zone comparable to waynes from like 04-07. NONE. He skated pass ALOTTA legends during that window. Problem is it was short lived and he regressed...

He was always average

but it's always been style over substance

I need to get banned from this thread. I want to smash my phone every time I read a post about Wayne being good or great.

:lol:

Screenshot_20191220-121850_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20191220-121921_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20191220-121937_Facebook.jpg

Cam actually got this project Mixed it seems like, but classic 2010's Cam issues persist on this project. Mediocre production minus the Heatmakerz tracks, Letting some random broad from Lenox ave sing horrible hooks & the flow is off.

I get it cam been in the game 20+ years & only uses music as an in to other outlets, but you can tell he don't have a passion for this **** no more. He still saying some **** throughout the album but the delivery & flow is lazy on a lot of the tracks. I'll rock with a good 5-6 joints off the project but that's it.

Cam has access to all the legendary producers, still gets big Homage from all the new age cats & he still refuses to cash in on real production :lol:

Back
Top Bottom