Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think Purple Haze is my least favorite Cam album but it's hard to say that cause a few of those songs are my favorite Cam songs.

- Coming off Come Home With Me (Cam's best album) he switched his styles and dumbed his lyrics down with PH
- Too many skits
- A lot of wack and soft samples (Soap Opera, Girls, Shake, Hey Lady) **** like that shouldn't be on this album. Those are awful songs.
- Half of the Advance version should have been the official PH

Crime Pays is underrated, that's classic Cam. Only problem is about 6-7 of the beats on that album are some of the worst beats I've ever heard but I still play that album heavy.

It depends on the group's behavior on the plane

I can't see him alerting authorities without knowing they got contraband which means they were doing too much on the plane knowing they had 70 P's on there. Real ***** move is to mind your business and drive the plane but on the flip side if they get caught up and someone reveals how they got that much weed into Chicago well now the pilot is involved and dude's not no street *****, isn't really benefiting from anything they were doing with that inventory, he may have a family, etc.

Which goes back to the question I had when the dust first settled from this...who's getting charged for those 70 P's :lol:

Whole situation is just weird as ****.

Crime Pays is underrated, that's classic Cam. Only problem is about 6-7 of the beats on that album are some of the worst beats I've ever heard but I still play that album heavy.

That’s the exact reason I’ve rarely gone back to listen. I’m a fan of Skitzo and AraabMuzik, but some of those beats are horrible

Back
Top Bottom