Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I loved the broad in this video, she was nice.

The crazy thing is we laughed at the Ying Yang Twins but they rap better than half the **** I see posted in here. They were on beat and had a few flows.

"pull up to la Marina in a yacht ___, skate off wit thottie like pirate"

that whole remix got bodied.

"whole brick for a verse, that's a swap ___"

shook down summer jam when it dropped.

be57dbc48e9636ddcab38759ad7cd0ca.jpg

fam u understand French literally used salvage discarded vocals from sway lee and constructed that smash from scratch? after he lost an entire album and had to repurpose it into a mixtape?..u put Respect on that man's name...

and btw, its not hit chasing if you actually hittin.

Those vocals made the song lol

I respect his finesse game though

what’s French last solo hit? :emoji_thinking:

fam u understand French literally used salvage discarded vocals from sway lee and constructed that smash from scratch?

did not know this, that's pretty raw.

although A.) was this French or his producers :lol: and B.) does "salvage discarded vocals" = the Unforgettable we know and love with everything except French's vocals :lol:

da unforgettable vocals was just a piece....you gotta construct an entire song...we not gonna act like its that simple, or else sway lee would've used it himself or raesrummrd.

we gonna act like Noreaga's actual wordplay in that song was wonderkind levels? >D fam Noreaga is who is he because superthug...lets never get that twisted.

Clearly you’ve never heard his breakdown of Superthug. Fact is, nore had songs with legends and he never had a skippable verse. From fantastic 4 to Banned From TV.

we still ain’t had a memorable French verse posted. He ain’t it.

da unforgettable vocals was just a piece....you gotta construct an entire song...we not gonna act like its that simple, or else sway lee would've used it himself or raesrummrd.

The dancehall **** ain't really correlate with Rae Sremmurd's vibe/brand until that record

Which is why Lee kept trying to remake that magic when it took off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom