Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

the fact that you think French is anywhere near the soundcloud rappers in terms of skill & song making tells me that there's no need to continue this convo

I’ve never heard a French verse worth repeating. He’s the up north version of the rappers you hate.

I'm just saying, we’re getting older. At a certain point, I kinda feel like that’s the natural progression.

*****s keep going to the club through their 40s? :lol:
Yea nothing wrong with stepping out at any age...But I'm not making an argument bout whats poppin in the club past a certain point, thats a young mans game :lol:

Long as the ho's going for it and I'm enjoying myself its whatever

I never said anyone was globally supported, however i can guarantee that 90% of the people who claim French is "trash" post rappers who are in the exact same tier as him skillwise

^^^Your math looking shaky already woadie. Looks like the Griselda camp just called French a trash rapper.

Debunked.

Let’s just accept the fact that French is an rapper that can make bangers with features, network extremely well and make some good tracks with good production on his tapes from time to time.

That’s the reality. I’m not mad if somebody thinks he’s not a good rapper. I know occasionally, he can make some music that bumps in the right settings. That’s all it is.

Yea nothing wrong with stepping out at any age...But I'm not making an argument bout whats poppin in the club past a certain point, thats a young mans game :lol:

Long as the ho's going for it and I'm enjoying myself its whatever
Right. Nothing wrong with going out, but if you in your 40s and got your ears to the streets :lol:

817C2477-BA43-4626-80D2-CD15AE36ECC3.jpeg
Sauce gave my dawg the co sign:pimp:

Cam said Jay came up to him in the office back in 98 and told Cam, yo I ain't know you were this nice. Cam says yo I'm working on my album, you should get on it and Jay saying I'm not here to lobby for a spot on your album.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

Cam said Kanye did 3-4 beats on Purple Haze 1. What songs he do? He did the chorus on "Down and Out", not the beat AND he did "Dipset Forever"

"Mac Miller used to come spend the night at my house all the time, pause no homo" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
I just don’t like hit chaser French. Like it’s so bad my version of Unforgettable don’t even have him on it.

fam u understand French literally used salvage discarded vocals from sway lee and constructed that smash from scratch? after he lost an entire album and had to repurpose it into a mixtape?..u put Respect on that man's name...

and btw, its not hit chasing if you actually hittin.

Back
Top Bottom