Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

From a man that quotes "peak Wayne".

Wayne career so jumbled, they can’t even pinpoint “peak Wayne”.

case in point, you ask Wayne fans what his peak was, you gone get plenty different years. It ain’t even cause he entered the game at 13/14. The man really is Jerry Rice on the Raiders/Seahawks sometimes.

F*** up his legacy with a lot of filler

Wayne career so jumbled, they can’t even pinpoint “peak Wayne”.

case in point, you ask Wayne fans what his peak was, you gone get plenty different years. It ain’t even cause he entered the game at 13/14. The man really is Jerry Rice on the Raiders/Seahawks sometimes.

F*** up his legacy with a lot of filler
peak wayne was sqad up - carter 3 leaked version

Don’t think so. Just a nickname I heard people calling him ever since the shoulder roll video.

It was cemented after he pulled up on Rich the kid and homie wanted no static.

peak wayne was sqad up - carter 3 leaked version
Yeah, peak wayne, amongst his fans, is pretty much unanimous agreement. You might get a wider or shorter range, but the overall years are consistent throughout.

Only question is how much the person respects the sqad tapes. Do you start that as peak or with dedication? No one is ******* with Wayne post C3. Not as peak wayne at least.

Yeah, peak wayne, amongst his fans, is pretty much unanimous agreement. You might get a wider or shorter range, but the overall years are consistent throughout.

Only question is how much the person respects the sqad tapes. Do you start that as peak or with dedication? No one is ****ing with Wayne post C3. Not as peak wayne at least.
see but then
when folks start talking about the dedication 1
as where peak wayne started
i look at them funny
cause dedication 1
was just the young money mixtape
condensed with just a few beat changes
and a added song or 2
drama kinda finessed that

Keko Jones is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEE Turncoat69 fan..........

but Ross is fake? :lol: :rofl:

let me go back to watching this Ravens game, man.

I can’t take certain individuals in here serious
Here we go .....

I'm more incline to believe that Snitch69 at least bust a cap than Ross did anything illegal besides smoke weed after he left corrections.

You keep reaching because people speaking facts my dude. I like some of Ross stuff but dude was never about that life ...

Naughty is right, lots of dudes just talk ...

But I'm talking about dudes that I **** Jay, Pun, 50, Bigg, Snoop, etc...

I'm not talking about no fuxking 69.

I don't understand why yall think that story is so hard to believe. It wasn't outlandish lol Sounds like something anyone of us would do if we were back downed by a group of dudes. Now I doubt it was 60 dudes like he said but still :lol:

Antics aside, we all know Chuck ain't no punk

Then again Chuck's story about how him and Nip met sounded fairytale-ish and Nip confirmed it.

tenor.gif

:pimp: i fw it

1576229204101.png

:rofl: @ that Stevie Ray gif knowing all the ******* WCW had going on at the time

You wouldn’t pop off on Uzi like that. Stop it. :lol:

Sassy savage hopped out the whip and ran down on a team of *****s. :lol:

In some pink kicks. :rofl:

The 2010s have been wild. :lol:

I’ll fire off on his lil a****! I’m a fan but, he’d get painted DECENT

Back
Top Bottom