Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Especially with rappers wearing purses and pink hair nowadays. You let a dude with purple hair, and a purse rob or intimidate you, you deserve it

Ross can rap no doubt but there's no way he's getting on a track with Bone Thugs, utilize their style/flow, and still go toe to toe with them.

We're talking strictly skill set here. Not street cred, job titles, fictional content, etc

Ross the CLOSEST we’ve came to a BIG clone though.

my ONLY gripe with Ross is the fact that he never have the real Freeway Rick Ross money. You gotta cut that man a check. Period.

no one STILL plays ready to die
in its entirety
but i bet
plenty of folks still play me against the world
7 day theory
all eyez on me
big has NO classic album
if anyone gonna say life after death
ill say its a good to very good album
but not great
and would be a great album if it was condensed
id say its really on the same plane as streets disciple
but because of his death folks hype it more than it deserves
From a man that quotes "peak Wayne".

why
just off gp???
cause i dont think he owes him anything

Used that man nickname while he’s still alive and well. Real n_ throw em something! Ross can pop bottles, spend money on designer clothes and trick off on women, cop foreign whips?

man, write that man a check and keep it moving

Nobody ****** wit Ross cuz they thought he was freeway rick, he don’t owe that ***** ****. Griselda don’t owe the blancos a thing, nore don’t owe Noriega family **** 50 etc.

And Ross>both of em for all I care cuz he got enough material that if I compile a playlist of Ross tracks I can make a better album than both the other fat dead ******. We know renzel got longevity for sure we don’t know about the 6 ft under dudes. ***** got 15 and still relevant.

Nobody ****ed wit Ross cuz they thought he was freeway rick, he don’t owe that ***** ****. Griselda don’t owe the blancos a thing, nore don’t owe Noriega family **** 50 etc.

And Ross>both of em for all I care cuz he got enough material that if I compile a playlist of Ross tracks I can make a better album than both the other fat dead *****s. We know renzel got longevity for sure we don’t know about the 6 ft under dudes. ***** got 15 and still relevant.
i aint mad at the levels of disrespect
need more posts like this in here

Gucci been talking that y’all since 07ish. *****s just wasn’t listening because of the commercial tracks and southern stereotype back then.

nah, compared to jeezy he was da one without natural talent...

tortoise & da hare situation.

Back
Top Bottom