Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I feel like I'm Gucci Mane in 2006

1d0j.gif

This Fat Joe/Dre from Cool & Dre album, is Dre just producing, or is he rapping too? If he’s rapping, ehhhhhhh....

French Montana dropped a new album with half the side being songs from years ago? Hahahahaha

I’m in the ville and can confirm this. Martin’s is my go to bbq here but they sides wack. Hot chicken is criminally overrated unless u talkin Hattie b’s

Hattie b’s be bussin’ :lol:
Ate there like 3 days in a row and ended up getting tired of it to the point I had to chill for a few months to reset my palate. :smh:

Fat Joe album is cool, nothing amazing but it's gotta few joints. Some of the samples are dope, production is cool on some. I really wish Fat Joe would stop with the Wayne features, WE ALL REAL GOOD OFF THAT. Wayne really gotta go, ship him off somewhere and don't let him return. "Nappy headed white girl" go take a lap. Eminem said some dope **** but his flow is so ****in awful, didn't need his verse either.

Big got a lot of love from what I remember. Don’t know if people were calling him a legend back then, but to be fair I was only 8 when he passed. Also I don’t know if the term legend was being used like that back then, especially when artists were still actively putting out music and their act was new.

Back
Top Bottom