Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I see Cam is never coming back to Atlanta since he got boo’d during that whole beef. When that happened he said he’s never performing in Atlanta again.

Crazy that Cam would go to Nashville Tennessee over Atlanta. Homie could easily pack out the Roxy or Center Stage with fans who won’t boo. :smh:

Son got shot in DC and will still perform there.? Tf :lol: :smh:

*****s egos are wild.

I was at the concert with Katy Williams was just announcing he was with Dipset.

But you know what - he did come to Atlanta with the dipset group for the A3C week. When they first announce the reunion.

I don’t think he’s coming here solo :lol:

Does Atlanta **** with Cam or Dipset?

Nashville seem out of place. **** that place. I drove through there once and someone called the cops on me and my brother while we were in the parking lot stretching saying we were breaking into cars and stealing ****. **** them

When and why did Cam get booed?

At the time it was at the old Civic Center off Piedmont. I forgot who he was beefing with. He came out on stage to give Katts William his chain and speak and everybody boo’d him as soon as he came out. I can’t remember if he had said something slick about Atlanta during that time.

Homey grab the mic and said oh you don’t ever got to worry about me coming back again. :lol:

Nashville seem out of place. **** that place. I drove through there once and someone called the cops on me and my brother while we were in the parking lot stretching saying we were breaking into cars and stealing ****. **** them

Nashville BBQ Fire though!!! Nashville, Kansas City, and the Carolinas

12A5D3D0-C892-4321-B52A-DCDC38B98653.jpeg

Man, when I went down there in early ‘07....I was offended they didn’t know who JR Writer was :lol: :smh:. They were hip to cam and Juelz....but BARELY knew about Jim Jones outside of “ballin” at the time. Was crazy to me. That’s just my experience as an outsider, and heavy dipset fan at the time, coming down. But on the flip, there was a lot of **** down there that was set to blow, that I was oblivious too as well. Miss those times.

But you got certain atl dudes who really rock with dipset. Lucci n them tied in with Jim Jones strong. Even paid homage to dipset in a video.

Never heard that story of Cam getting boo’d. Tried to google it, but I’ll take your word for it Grine Grine . Edit, Cam performed at AC3 with dipset in the A.

Man, when I went down there in early ‘07....I was offended they didn’t know who JR Writer was :lol: :smh:. They were hip to cam and Juelz....but BARELY knew about Jim Jones outside of “ballin” at the time. Was crazy to me. That’s just my experience as an outsider, and heavy dipset fan at the time, coming down. But on the flip, there was a lot of **** down there that was set to blow, that I was oblivious too as well. Miss those times.

But you got certain atl dudes who really rock with dipset. Lucci n them tied in with Jim Jones strong. Even paid homage to dipset in a video.

Never heard that story of Cam getting boo’d. Tried to google it, but I’ll take your word for it Grine Grine . Edit, Cam performed at AC3 with dipset in the A.

NY ****** prolly would be surprised and disgusted on the artists that don’t get attention outside the East Coast

Back
Top Bottom