Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

is this clown **** or is it ok because he put out a diss record :lol:

“aint like im no bum *****” lmao this guy needs a show or a podcast for these shenanigans

:lol: “u fumigated on me”

Screen-Shot-2016-10-26-at-2.42.58-PM.png

Last edited:
That's just Cam continuing to disrespect Mase like he been doing for the past 15 years.

Depends on the individual how you view it. Cuz you know, opinions.

I couldn't imagine Cam in this social media era 15 or 20 years ago

He's too old for this

But people like Gillie and him are pretty entertaining

Yeah, I'm not cool with discrediting the Dips and Cam, but that was wild corny.:lol::smh:

Cam know he lost.:lol:

'Squirt is like saltwaterish.':rofl:

Bro what is wrong with that nba young dude? Damn bruh...these new dudes on some other ****...it’s like they WANT you to not like them...they get in front of a camera and just act like clowns. **** crazy

Do some of you go out of your way to start this every day?

This was from last week

i just get on my timeline my good sir and whatever pops up that i feel like would be interesting to post in here i simply copy and paste

“ 43 minutes ago”

Funny hearing Joe say Mase called him Sat night and then texting him Sun morning.

It's real funny that so many people are Mase fans all of the sudden. I've been getting killed on NT for years for being a Mase fan but now he got bars, people love him.

I can't wait to hear Joe and Mal speak on this beef on the podcast.

Last edited:

Funny hearing Joe say Mase called him Sat night and then texting him Sun morning.

It's real funny that so many people are Mase fans all of the sudden. I've been getting killed on NT for years for being a Mase fan but now he got bars, people love him.

I can't wait to hear Joe and Mal speak on this beef on the podcast.

Mass has always had respect. He just was also the butt of jokes

Back
Top Bottom