and everyone acknowledged
that he was a clown
all along
and practically everyone
said that his story would end
one of two ways if he kept it up.
So what are you talking about?

They not gone reveal themselves

Gummo and Kooda were dope records. I stand by that.

You all gotta stop conflating enjoying music to cosigning a *****'s lifestyle. Grimey, you fw Thugger. Are you trying to go to war for him saying he smokes d***s? :lol:

Why are y'all
treating this
like it was something
worth keeping receipts
over? :lol:
The *****
made some bangers
that went off in the clubs
and told *****s
to suck his ****
and said he's not
checking in to *****s
in your state
and no one touched him.
Then he went to jail
and if about to snitch
that he was a clown
all along
and practically everyone
:lol:
u seem upset
u dont even get this upset over future

lol. stop it.

And yall know Future the goat. I recognize when you all be trying to get under my skin when with the slander. :smokin

Why are y'all
treating this
like it was something
worth keeping receipts
over? :lol:
The *****
made some bangers
that went off in the clubs
and told *****s
to suck his ****
and said he's not
checking in to *****s
in your state
and no one touched him.
Then he went to jail
and if about to snitch
that he was a clown
all along
and practically everyone

Gummo and Kooda were dope records. I stand by that.

You all gotta stop conflating enjoying music to cosigning a *****'s lifestyle. Grimey, you fw Thugger. Are you trying to go to war for him saying he smokes d***s? :lol:

I’ve always said I’m not homophobic. Thug sexuality ain’t got nothing to do with his talent. Heck, biggie said “suck on ya daddy d_ in ‘94” and he done said numerous sis s****.

My only issue is when they try to DENY their sexuality like we don’t know what the deal is already.

I’ve always been a thug fan. Buddy talented.

But 69? He has NO talent. Whatsoever. He ain’t even in Young Thug league. As a human being completely, trash. I just didn’t like how he got passes out here. That’s when I said the street code is over. Ain’t no such thing as streets. It’s a free for all. The streets championed a dude like him was LAUGHABLE...

Meanwhile dudes calling Dave East trash. Or don’t support dudes like Don Q or Joey Badass :lol:

Last edited:
So we getting HYPE of a basic a**** “suck my d_” rhyme??? That’s how far we’ve come???

Rainbow haired loser saying “SMD” puts him in the hip hop hall of fame??? :lol: :rofl:

And let’s be REAL, his scrawny a**** wasn’t gone fight anyone. His body guards would’ve been the ones fighting.

Talking about “checking in”

Then you had the old, ex-Bird Gang dude, who I guess was investing in 69, talking about violating him w/a gang rape? They been TOOK his private areas to town :lol: :rofl: all them SUSPECT

But 69? He has NO talent. Whatsoever. He ain’t even in Young Thug league. As a human being completely, trash. I just didn’t like how he got passed out here. That’s when I said the street code is over. Ain’t no such thing as streets. It’s a free for all. The streets championed a dude like him was LAUGHABLE...

Meanwhile dudes calling Dave East trash. Or don’t support dudes like Don Q or Joey Badass :lol:

Hov pointed out that the streets is done like a year ago. No one should be surprised about that at this point.

I don't understand how the ***** got passes out here either. But I'm not a street ***** so it's not my place to hand out passes or question who gets them. If the dude made a song that rang off in the club, mf's was bopping to it. Outside of that, idc what the ***** does, or what the streets let him get away with.

I rock with Joey, and have said Don Q is the best out of NYC right now. And Dave is dope at rapping but you gotta call a spade a spade, son is a one-dimensional crip rapper who models. Facts is facts, man. :lol:

So we getting HYPE of a basic a**** “suck my d_” rhyme??? That’s how far we’ve come???

Rainbow haired loser saying “SMD” puts him in the hip hop hall of fame??? :lol: :rofl:

And let’s be REAL, his scrawny a**** wasn’t gone fight anyone. His body guards would’ve been the ones fighting.

Talking about “checking in”

Then you had the old, ex-Bird Gang dude, who I guess was investing in 69, talking about violating him w/a gang rape? They been TOOK his private areas to town :lol: :rofl: all them SUSPECT

Bro who is getting hype off smd or saying clown boy was going in the hall of fame? :lol:

I swear you think Akademiks is a member in this thread. That's the only person I ever see even talk about the dude anymore.

That *****'s either going a) to witness protection in Wyoming or b) to jail for fronting about a life he wasn't about. That's it. He's an afterthought at this point.

Bro who is getting hype off smd or saying clown boy was going in the hall of fame? :lol:

I swear you think Akademiks is a member in this thread. That's the only person I ever see even talk about the dude anymore.

That *****'s either going a) to witness protection in Wyoming or b) to jail for fronting about a life he wasn't about. That's it. He's an afterthought at this point.

Aye man. Ain’t you got a Kappa Convention to be at??? Let me call my little brother and see what events y’all got going on.

This 69 s*** got you rattled like a playstation controller

Back
Top Bottom