Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

C'mon game. Jesus Christ

snoop.png

Read the comments, they defending him too :lol: :lol: :rofl:

This generation don’t care about biters. :lol: :rofl:

“Paying homage”

“Y’all hating, he yada yada yada”

When game is one of the BIGGEST haters there is.

Only way he could get the **** off if the song was a Nip tribute

But Game BEEN a chameleon with rappers delivery...

I still can’t believe Nicki really said ROSS be with the troll **** for his rollouts, then bigged up the Game in the same sentence :rofl:

Only way he could get the **** off if the song was a Nip tribute

But Game BEEN a chameleon with rappers delivery...

I still can’t believe Nicki really said ROSS be with the troll **** for his rollouts, then bigged up the Game in the same sentence :rofl:
“What type of N use a female to get a buzz”
Bigs up game.... after game dropped his millionth kardashian diss or interview about smashing

Game a clown, Nicki a clown... nothing surprising there at all.

Game-Nicki-Minaj.png

Nicki could still get the beats though.

What happen to dudes daily Nip posts

“Chin up dad....”

:smh:
I think he said something under the vein of his family/friends wasn't rocking wit it emotionally.

Imo Nip and Dom flow kinda similar to me so he might of been replicating Dom but it sux fam rly a good rapper but scared to be original

We not even on him working with the NFL or not no more that’s not even the worst part of this anymore

*****s actionable items beyond kneeling were donating to an All Lives Matter Denegrofication Fund :rofl: this is what Kaep needed to stop kneeling for :lol:

The spin itself was nasty even if it went to black charities so let alone some goofy Kathy griffin Looking *** cutting off *****s dreads as a symbol for “wanting a better life”

It’s disgusting And sad to see people dance around this bc it’s Jay

Puffy wouldn’t even get this same pass and Puff has put in a lot of the same work y’all say Jay does

So again like i've been asking from the jump.... what would ya'll like him to do with this money. First the narrative was it was all a money play & all he was doing was printing T-shirts, then the truth comes out that all of the proceeds will be donated to different charities across the U.S.

Now the narrative that's been created by a PRO Kapernick page is that yea it's a donation to funds that work with & help black youth. but let's ignore anything else the foundation has done & point to handpicked tweets to further the narrative. To be clear that cutting the dreads off "for a better life" was ******* stupid, but i'm not gonna condemn an entire organization and assume their trying to "colonize" black children based off some tweets.

Also while we're at it lets completely dismiss Jays own foundation that has been sending kids to school on grants for years, hosting financial literacy programs, sports programs etc etc :lol::lol::lol:, all the stuff people are demanding out the NFL deal...... he's BEEN doing out of his own foundation.

Per usual this goes beyond the celebrity in question, and moreso everyday people's entitlement on how someone should give back. ****** want every celebrity to move like a civil rights leader or suddenly their out of touch and ****s.

Oddly enough you mention Puff because that man opened an entire charter school in Harlem and still deals with the same criticisms. instead of celebrating and highlighting the good **** these people do for the community, they highlight every misstep & take every opportunity to try & bring cats down. Like clockwork.

Even Funnier is that the account that created this is CLEARLY biased & painting a narrative, when it would be really easy to look into the charities Kap chose to donate too & find a bunch of those charities are ran by older white liberals also :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom