Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“Give the man his roses while he can smell em, and his trees while he can inhale em”

DDE96182-6BE0-4B5C-9A18-3F9B6B3D8C4A.gif

CCFEF71F-6146-4A8A-82A3-56394C091A31.gif

D6C44D3C-D18B-4510-A90A-D8A13D3C1F9B.gif

26D189DC-5365-4495-94A2-8FA4538B9DAF.gif

The DRAGON :emoji_dragon::emoji_dragon::emoji_dragon_face:

That's that Baltimore stuff

Anyone got dets on the sisqo Kelly beef? **** was so random.

I moved to the burbs like 12 years ago...had a bar id frequent...good folks, owners were typically there and giving out free drinks...white.

There was a 90's show happening down the street one night. Think sisqo was there, afroman for sure and a few others. Group of folks from the bar were going...had extra tickets and invited me along. I said sure.

Then, as the evening unfolded, and I saw the excitement expressed to see afroman perform, my eyes immediately flashed toward the future racism I would see later that night and I decided against going.

Kellz kinda ethered him too :lol:

Usher and Sisqó are 1a & 1b to me...as far as cats from that era.

I got some hot takes about how usher is the true modern KORB. And he been, been....until a series of mishaps :smh:
In what world is Usher and Sisqo equal :lol: :lol:

Wavy need to relax.

I ****in love Ryde or Die *****, that beat. Man, one of my favorites.

Sisqo vs Usher, hmmmmm

Sisqo had one great album, one average album. Then two great group albums so you can give him three great albums.

Usher got Usher, My Way, 8701, Here I Stand and Confessions. That's five good or great albums to Sisqo's three including Dru Hill.

I got Usher

Sisqo's second album was such a disappointment.

I ****in love Ryde or Die *****, that beat. Man, one of my favorites.

Sisqo vs Usher, hmmmmm

Sisqo had one great album, one average album. Then two great group albums so you can give him three great albums.

Usher got Usher, My Way, 8701, Here I Stand and Confessions. That's five good or great albums to Sisqo's three including Dru Hill.

I got Usher

Sisqo's second album was such a disappointment.

"hmmmm"???

What is there to think about????

why.png

Back
Top Bottom