Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I thought once he got his settlement it was over for his career, I don’t know too many instances where 2 parties went to court over something of that nature then continued to work together afterwards. Even Reid got picked up before it got to that point, he just continued to pursue it while he was working. Had no idea he was still trying to get picked up

I’m not that familiar with Kid N Play’s music, I know the singles and **** but I never had any albums. They always felt like they were in that Will Smith category before Will obviously

House Party is such a classic ****in movie. I watched that **** last week and I was dying. Me and a few of my boys quote that movie everyday. Class Act too.

I don’t see how anybody could co-sign what Gibbs said AT ALL
Like why would u even say some **** like that
Gibbs probably can count on 1 hand the number of times he met jay
And riding for him like that
THIS is how the powers that be
Gonna get us (black folks)
To turn on one another
Like real talk there’s folks on opposite ends
Of the jay stuff
Same with that Kanye situation
Black folks were on opposite ends
When way back when
Black folks wouldn’t have even entertained the foolishness
And woulda deaded him
I’m telling y’all
Nothing good gonna come from this bs
Shoulda known Gibbs was a lame
With how he STAY bringing up the Jeezy situation

They BEEN succeeded in dividing us. It’s best to just look out for you and yours. It’s cliche but “all skinfolk, ain’t kinfolk”

Wait B.Cox went on record about JD getting the offer first? I thought that was a clickbait mediatakeout headline :lol:

You think he's checking twitter to check the thoughts of people online?
He heard the illuminati & .05% nets ownership stuff. This noise will def get back to him

So you believe Roger Goodell wanted to hire Jermaine Dupri in 2018 to be the face of social justice for the biggest sport in the country and give him part ownership of a team?
Nah man :lol:
Hate on Jay for whatever he's doing but that **** makes 0 sense and the NFL isn't giving Jermaine ****ing Dupri of all people that call :lol:

Thank you sir!!!

Gibbs.... Jay Z aint doing no type of bidness with ya bummy ***. Stop trying to hop on that train B.

My opinion on the subject: What Jay Z did was shady as heck, but I'm not mad at him for striking a deal with the NFL because I already knew what type of time he was on. His history proves that he's always been about pushing his career ahead. Who knows, he might just actually have something up his sleeve to help black athletes/black people in general.

As far as the boycott NFL... That's a tricky subject because you would in turn be boycotting a lot of people in the NFL that are trying to do right by the black community. Kaep better come up out of that quiet phase and give his followers more direction instead of having everybody running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

I won't be boycotting anything because I'm happy with all of the ways I support the black community. Here's a little direction for the direction-less. Since football season is starting up, how about everybody go buy season tickets for their local HBCU football team and attend some of their games?

Gibbs.... Jay Z aint doing no type of bidness with ya bummy ***. Stop trying to hop on that train B.

My opinion on the subject: What Jay Z did was shady as heck, but I'm not mad at him for striking a deal with the NFL because I already knew what type of time he was on. His history proves that he's always been about pushing his career ahead. Who knows, he might just actually have something up his sleeve to help black athletes/black people in general.

As far as the boycott NFL... That's a tricky subject because you would in turn be boycotting a lot of people in the NFL that are trying to do right by the black community. Kaep better come up out of that quiet phase and give his followers more direction instead of having everybody running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

I won't be boycotting anything because I'm happy with all of the ways I support the black community. Here's a little direction for the direction-less. Since football season is starting up, how about everybody go buy season tickets for their local HBCU football team and attend some of their games?

Exactly. People being critical of Jay, and ain’t doing s**** for their community.

Like Bomani Jones, you work at ESPN of all places dawg. I think, like you said, the people who never rode for their community or the plight of blacks, they feel guilty so now, they’re trying to guilt trip every other black person.

These mfers who just “woke” up after watching movies like Black Panther and whatnot, trying to kick knowledge. :lol: :rofl:

So you believe Roger Goodell wanted to hire Jermaine Dupri in 2018 to be the face of social justice for the biggest sport in the country and give him part ownership of a team?
Nah man :lol:
Hate on Jay for whatever he's doing but that **** makes 0 sense and the NFL isn't giving Jermaine ****ing Dupri of all people that call :lol:

But y’all know more than Cox and Flex bc you don’t feel like JD hot enough like Hov got songs on the charts rn...

They needed a ***** with a lot of connections and “urban” insight

Why is this JUST being brought up then??? The Super Bowl was in February, plus, Super Bowl planning took place months, and years prior.

Why is it NOW being made public??? Jermaine Dupri ain’t man enough to make his own decisions??

I ain’t letting no MAN, let alone adult, tell me how to maneuver. You let a grown man in Jay-Z, influence your decision? That’s idiotic

Why is this JUST being brought up then??? The Super Bowl was in February, plus, Super Bowl planning took place months, and years prior.

Why is it NOW being made public??? Jermaine Dupri ain’t man enough to make his own decisions??

I ain’t letting no MAN, let alone adult, tell me how to maneuver. You let a grown man in Jay-Z, influence you’re decision? That’s idiotic

Probably because the deal was announced 3 days ago and this had no reason to be public until Jay hypocritically takes the same deal he told JD not to.

And if Hov didn’t take it and JD does...****** would be on some “we never unified” **** huh...but now since we defending Hov “you a grown *** man bruh” :lol:

JD would be a Sambo uncle ruckus traitor for the same deal Malcolm Hov is our savior for taking...

It’s sad to see ****** change the rules because it’s Jay. But it’s a reminder to always remember that pro black **** don’t really mean nothing when ****** are trying to get money.

Hov can’t get the benefit of the doubt that he gonna do something righteous with this opportunity AND we brush off how he may have been on some snake **** to obtain this opportunity because “he’s a business, man not a businessman”

How is he getting to use both cards of “Hov a good dude he’ll make this right” and “he’s a hustler baby cry me a ******* river” :lol:

But y’all know more than Cox and Flex bc you don’t feel like JD hot enough like Hov got songs on the charts rn...

They needed a ***** with a lot of connections and “urban” insight

While y’all *****s twist your mind to see how Hov and the NFL can fix police brutality...

Meanwhile

Probably because the deal was announced 3 days ago and this had no reason to be public until Jay hypocritically takes the same deal he told JD not to.

And if Hov didn’t take it and JD does...*****s would be on some “we never unified” **** huh...but now since we defending Hov “you a grown *** man bruh” :lol:

JD would be a Sambo uncle ruckus traitor for the same deal Malcolm Hov is our savior for taking...

It’s sad to see *****s change the rules because it’s Jay. But it’s a reminder to always remember that pro black **** don’t really mean nothing when *****s are trying to keep getting money.

You contradicted yourself in three post

Do you live off twitter or something?

Do you watch the Big 3? Have you gone to any games???

I don’t get the channel it comes on and I don’t really got a lot of extra time or free bread right now to hit a game but definitely wanna go these next few years.

Why are y’all asking these irrelevant side questions every time you can’t actually respond to what I’m saying :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom