Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Every time I see this **** come up in here I’ma call foul bc I genuinely don’t understand how grown ******* men is dancing this away :rofl:

“Do you watch the Big 3”

“Do you live on Twitter”

Hov still a snake like naughty say bruh. :lol:

Last edited:
Probably because the deal was announced 3 days ago and this had no reason to be public until Jay hypocritically takes the same deal he told JD not to.

And if Hov didn’t take it and JD does...*****s would be on some “we never unified” **** huh...but now since we defending Hov “you a grown *** man bruh” :lol:

JD would be a Sambo uncle ruckus traitor for the same deal Malcolm Hov is our savior for taking...

It’s sad to see *****s change the rules because it’s Jay. But it’s a reminder to always remember that pro black **** don’t really mean nothing when *****s are trying to get money.

Hov can’t get the benefit of the doubt that he gonna do something righteous with this opportunity AND we brush off how he may have been on some snake **** to obtain this opportunity because “he’s a business, man not a businessman”

How is he getting to use both cards of “Hov a good dude he’ll make this right” and “he’s a hustler baby cry me a ****ing river” :lol:

IDC who they hired. I would’ve supported anyway. I’m a huge sports fan. Huge football fan. Huge basketball, baseball, etc.

Y’all get mad at Jay, but look at YOU black people, who’ve made hip-hop “all inclusive” y’all turn a blind eye to a lot of these wack, non-black rappers. Champion videos with white women or predominantly light skin women. Y’all let Mfers like Miley Cyrus, G-Easy, or any other wack White person infiltrate hip hop or black culture.

Why can’t Jay, infiltrate a sport that we already dominated. The difference is, a lot of black people SEEK white acceptance or “why don’t they like us” allll day, instead of being confident off rip. F**** white people’s opinion of you. Stop begging for acceptance. Just do your damage and keep it going!!

While y’all *****s twist your mind to see how Hov and the NFL can fix police brutality...

Meanwhile

Do you even read the stuff you grab from online?

You just advocated supporting something, and then went right back to gossiping.

When do you EVER post anything positive?

IDC who they hired. I would’ve supported anyway. I’m a huge sports fan. Huge football fan. Huge basketball, baseball, etc.

Y’all get mad at Jay, but look at YOU black people, who’ve made hip-hop “all inclusive” y’all turn a blind eye to a lot of these wack, non-black rappers. Champion videos with white women or predominantly light skin women. Y’all let Mfers like Miley Cyrus, G-Easy, or any other wack White person infiltrate hip hop or black culture.

Why can’t Jay, infiltrate a sport that we already dominated. The difference is, a lot of black people SEEK white acceptance or “why don’t they like us” allll day, instead of being confident off rip. F**** white people’s opinion of you. Stop begging for acceptance. Just do your damage and keep it going!!

The thing is the play itself isn’t bad. Getting a NFL team chunk for putting Meek, TI, Cole on a halftime show is an excellent play. He probably gonna reunite with Ye at one of the halftime shows. It’s dope ****. Cool.

It’s the bull **** idea that this is somehow a reaction past kneeling or an “actionable item” :lol:...especially if he told JD not to do it and his tune only changes when he gets a piece of a team himself.

He’s using the pro black **** to make ****** accepting/embracing of a bag he could have got without the pro black angle and accepted whatever reactions came with it.

“well maybe he gonna have a crimefighting brigade with Kaep and JD all things are possible through Hov who strengthens us”

Jermaine Dupri still worked with the NFL though, how do we know that’s not the deal the nfl offered him, flex tweet says nothing about them getting the “same deal” it just says that he spoke with jay.

A lot of typing and backlash in here for something that’s not clear cut.

Not a stretch by any means to think the NFL would reach out to JD...Last season was all about gearing up for the Super Bowl in ATL so it would make sense JD was on the league's radar,...Putting any person of color involved with hip hop in charge of the entertainment sounds like the perfect distraction tactic from the protests that they would use

Bet they sent out emails to Dre, Nelly and Snoop as well :lol:

Do you even read the stuff you grab from online?

You just advocated supporting something, and then went right back to gossiping.

When do you EVER post anything positive?

Nah I don’t really see what you’re saying. I can’t post a tweet from flex directly touching the situation and a tweet congratulating Cube?

:lol:

stop freaky dancing for Hov.

I think it was most likely regarding him performing for the Super Bowl. Since they had pre parties and the halftime show.

Jermaine Dupri still worked with the NFL though, how do we know that’s not the deal the nfl offered him, flex tweet says nothing about them getting the “same deal” it just says that he spoke with jay.

A lot of typing and backlash in here for something that’s not clear cut.

It's a lot of gossip over twitter and tweets.

And Jay still hasn't done anything, from halftime to community work.

Dudes are never this outraged at actual police brutality.

Hell they weren't this outraged at Kaep not getting a job.

Mf still arguing about assumptions

This is what the man wants

540052B0-7126-4B54-BA5D-23DB82A806AB.png

Nah I don’t really see what you’re saying. I can’t post a tweet from flex directly touching the situation and a tweet congratulating Cube?

N_ posted a SAUSAGE fest video. 30+ dudes and 2 females....

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

I love NT

You would have to be dumb as hell not to see what I'm saying.

You post a bunch of twitter gossip constantly.

And then post some ******** about Thug and YFN Lucci, and then have the nerve to post some **** about the Big 3. And why people aren't giving it attention. Then go right back to doing the same Wendy Williams who's dating who and who is posting about who negative gossip you always do.

And then post some bull**** about Thug and YFN Lucci, and then have the nerve to post some **** about the Big 3. And why people aren't giving it attention. Then go right back to doing the same Wendy Williams who's dating who and who is posting about who negative gossip you always do.

Bruh what any of this gotta do with Hov and the NFL though :rofl:

***** been holding this in for months

Report me like they do nawghty :lol:

And then post some bull**** about Thug and YFN Lucci, and then have the nerve to post some **** about the Big 3. And why people aren't giving it attention. Then go right back to doing the same Wendy Williams who's dating who and who is posting about who negative gossip you always do.

I remember the hood use to crack on the Bryant and Greg Gumble brothers back in the day. Call them squares and whatnot. NOW, all these boys do is report and sashay, and snap their fingers, about gossip and urban news alllllllllll day.

Not a stretch by any means to think the NFL would reach out to JD...Last season was all about gearing up for the Super Bowl in ATL so it would make sense JD was on the league's radar,...Putting any person of color involved with hip hop in charge of the entertainment sounds like the perfect distraction tactic from the protests that they would use

Bet they sent out emails to Dre, Nelly and Snoop as well :lol:
In this age of bringing up old ****, I wouldn't be surprised if Nelly didn't get one. Don't need Tip Drill highlights on the NFL network

6pac 6pac You promoted a grown man who wore a diaper and Jordan IXs at a festival, amongst 10s of thousands of people.

I’m suppose to value your opinion???

You love a good gimmick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom