Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If anything Jay probably have them squash the ****. The back and forth been going on too long for it not to come to a head before the year is over.

Nah. After that Nut **** and Duke damn near getting killed (unless they wasn't tryna kill him) nothing getting resolved.

Trouble and Bloody def sticking wit YFN too

Nah. After that Nut **** and Duke damn near getting killed (unless they wasn't tryna kill him) nothing getting resolved.

Yup.

And Bank and most of DTE side with Thug. A lot of “sides” mixed up. Typical street ****.

Street ties a myth. **** shift like the wind.

84896D78-F935-4CA0-A692-E5E84EABE6AD.png

Only Hov can lead us to the promise land :pimp:

Jd money isn’t even close to hov level money

Y’all know DAMN well that JD s**** a lie. Only dudes getting that kind of potential deal (in 2019) would be Jay, Kanye, Drake, or Khaled.

Not that I’m picking sides. JD a legend but, only those 4, in terms of deals, with the NFL.

Yup.

And Bank and most of DTE side with Thug. A lot of “sides” mixed up. Typical street ****.

Street ties a myth. **** shift like the wind.

Feel like the Big Nut **** could’ve brought the OG’s together on some cease fire **** but them little ****** spray painting “Slatt” on his grave stone was wild AF :rofl: even then I feel like **** reached a boil when Lucci ****** Jerrika while Thug and her was on the outs and ****. The politics is getting muddy at this point and I don’t wanna see how it ends if this **** keeps going.

Yeah he's just a pioneer. His music wasn't that great. And he left rap a long time ago when he started Body Count

Feel like the Big Nut **** could’ve brought the OG’s together on some cease fire **** but them little *****s spray painting “Slatt” on his grave stone was wild AF :rofl: even then I feel like **** reached a boil when Lucci ****ed Jerrika while Thug and her was on the outs and ****. The politics is getting muddy at this point and I don’t wanna see how it ends if this **** keeps going.
:sick::sick::sick:
Sheesh

Yeah he's just a pioneer. His music wasn't that great. And he left rap a long time ago when he started Body Count

I thought Power, OG and Rhyme Pays were all great albums. Colors is a classic song.
His interviews are great too, dude was a pimp, gang member and marine and doesn't drink/smoke so he's got a lot to speak on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom