Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was a bit out of the loop. So Lucci was definitely taking shots at Thug.

“I been in trestletree, and I just been boolin it (I’m in the opp hood)”.

That’s Lucci neighborhood. There’s been blood shed on they beef. So ain’t no coming back from that. They take shots at each other all the time :lol:.

rsz_o08pp5r.png

Thug and Lucci got real street beef. They been literally gunning at each other for a few years. Duke even got popped at Magic City, and they sent Lucci man up the road for it.

Thug sending hits while rocking dresses and painted nails.

Ironically, Thug was involved in the hit on Lucci’s father-in-law, Reginae’s sperm donor.

You can’t make these narratives up :lol: :rofl:

Oh wow, ain't eem think about that.

I’m supposed to believe someone has lyrics to a song we haven’t heard about a deal that just happened?

Through all the struggles
Through all the pain
Through all the rumors god still blessin boosie
F*** a N god protected Lil Boosie
When a p**** N shoot me his spirit'll bullet proof me,
Bless me with things I dreamed bout when I was small
99 problems but he helped me get through em all

If Jay just comes in and works behind the scenes for a year before the announcement is made and does some work and doesnt mention speaking to kap or reference the movement do people still look at Jay funny?

He's a business, never have looked to Jay for morality or social justice. He has spoke on it from time to time to his credit, but I feel like this roll out along with the fact that he has used kaps name and the fact he got on travis for the halftime show have made this roll out split fans for and against the kap protest and being blackballed.

The NFL somehow just continues to grow despite the many missteps in the public eye around players and the org.

Is it ever possible for Jay to work with the NFL and not get burned by the public? Interested to hear thoughtz

Also can someone please share with me why Kap settled and in doing so prevented him from being able to talk about what happened?

Back
Top Bottom